• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I also presume that allies like the Sound ninja and psuedo-allies like Azumi would be not targeted?

And I got a lot to respond to. Both in this and other RPs. I'll need time to get a response in.

How come?
Also I decided to make Raiku fall in love regardless of what happens cuz either I get MS faster or I get an ability that’ll make him even more op af than he already is a bit stronger
I love Asuna but Sagisō is nothing like her. I'll probably need to think about it if I want to find a character to compare Sagisō to.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
You know I just realized that Orochimaru revealed himself in front of all the Kage and had yet to set up his barrier XD

I thought the Kage were sitting elsewhere rather than next to minato? Also, I thought it a bit early to set up the barrier right off the bat, as I didn’t want to auto everything happening and have minato frozen in time lol

I thought the Kage were sitting elsewhere rather than next to minato? Also, I thought it a bit early to set up the barrier right off the bat, as I didn’t want to auto everything happening and have minato frozen in time lol

The Kage are all stationed in the same section. Pretty sure I've mentioned this in my posts in the past and Azumi was glaring at all five of them during her rant.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The Kage are all stationed in the same section. Pretty sure I've mentioned this in my posts in the past and Azumi was glaring at all five of them during her rant.

By all five I thought you mean the four others and the sound Kage, since I figured minato would be sitting elsewhere. I’ve even mentioned that the sound Kage walked over from them to where minato was.