• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GOOD GOD THAT POST TOOK FOREVER TO TYPE!

Kage currently behind Minato. So there is some space between them though not much. Why is Ay angry at Orochimaru. Here's a quote from kyuu.

Speaking of the Raikage if he just happened to know about that one time Orochimaru caused the 8 tails to go beserk in his village I'm pretty sure he won't stay on the side lines xD.

Orochimaru literally choose the worst possible time to attack.

Set up Shisui, Jiraiya, Kakashi and Guy. *Passes out*

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
uhh
""Hey, you guys see these feathers? They seem kinda f-funnnyyyyy...."

Kiro's comment ended with a slur as he slumped over in the area by Raiku, Sagiso and Kai as he fell victim to the Genjutsu that had claimed many around them already"

i didn't really plan for that to happen also kiro is your oc? im confused, also wouldn't he not get hit by the genjutsu cuz he's in the hospital?

You’ve done a lot, I appreciate your effort Godjacob. And you are an awesome writer! Just as good as kyuu

HOW THE HECK DID YOU MAKE THAT POST IN LIKE A SECOND? Did you just have a perfect draft ready that work with my post?

Comparing me to kyuu is going too far XD
Okay, Stop. I hate being referenced to as some kind of standard, its only flattering the first few times. The rest is just unnecessary and reminds me far too much of school.

I'll quote Pyrrha and say, " When you're placed on a pedestal like that for so long, you become separated from the people that put you there in the first place. Everyone assumes I'm too good for them - that I'm on a level that they simply can't attain. It's become impossible to form any sort of meaningful relationship with people."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Okay, Stop. I hate being referenced to as some kind of standard, its only flattering the first few times. The rest is just unnecessary and reminds me far too much of school.

I'll quote Pyrrha and say, " When you're placed on a pedestal like that for so long, you become separated from the people that put you there in the first place. Everyone assumes I'm too good for them - that I'm on a level that they simply can't attain. It's become impossible to form any sort of meaningful relationship with people."
I thought we had some sort of friendship going... :( fine I see how it is.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Tbh I congratulate people when they make good posts I don’t think people are so better than me I have to treat them so special. Like I know they’re better but that doesn’t mean I’m not “worthy” or something

Tbh I congratulate people when they make good posts I don’t think people are so better than me I have to treat them so special. Like I know they’re better but that doesn’t mean I’m not “worthy” or something
Like I said, the first few times I just saw it as flattery and I don't mind that. What I do mind is when people start repeatedly comparing themselves with me.

I'll refrain from doing so in the future.

Sorry, just you are truly one of the best writers I've RPed with. You and Platinum, and I never meant to isolate you or anything and I only desired to give credit where credit was do. But I can see how you might feel about this and I am sorry. I will not do so in the future.

Man, for the past hour, I’ve been reading through this discussion thread from the beginning. I thought I was pretty far in but then I realized I had like 5000 more posts through read through. It’s interesting to see our thoughts then and then compare them to what has transpired.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Man, for the past hour, I’ve been reading through this discussion thread from the beginning. I thought I was pretty far in but then I realized I had like 5000 more posts through read through. It’s interesting to see our thoughts then and then compare them to what has transpired.

Yeah...I need to re read them as well. Although I might have to skip a lot of our fighting XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Ok, after some heavy thinking, I’ve came up with an idea for who Kiro’s dad was. It’s kind of complicated though so I’ll explain. Kiro’s father was actually Fugaku’s best friend. However, their relationship started going off track when Kiro’s father, Zai (I couldn’t think of anything) didn’t agree with with Fugaku on the Cuop D’etat planned so many years ago. He believed there was a more peaceful way to do this instead of going through such means. Once Fugaku found out about the relationship Kiro’s father had gotten into with a woman from the Mist, Fugaku believed that Zai had gotten to soft. He immediately denied Zai’s request to bring Kiro and his mother to the Leaf and instead put Zai on house arrest. Once Fugaku had found out Zai had fled to the Hidden Mist and had plans to warn the Hokage of the Cuop, Fugaku inadvertently caused Zai’s death by branding him as a rogue ninja in order for him to be captured. Instead, the Mist operatives killed Zai before he could return to the Lead.

However, it’s not like Fugaku wanted Zai dead, in fact, he regrets the way everything turned out. As for Kiro, Fugaku believed that the Mist had killed him as well and as a result, never told the other Uchiha members of his existence.

I think this helps leads into Kiro’s twisted motive of destroying the clan. Unlike his father, Kiro’s beliefs will be different and more brutal. Especially with corruption from Orochimaru and even possibly Danzo. While his father wanted the Uchiha to come to peaceful with their position, Kiro will decide that the Uchiha will always succumb to hate and should therefore be eradicated. The curse of the Uchiha will be lifted through their blood...
I thought the coup never happened tho. Also is fugaku alive?