• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just so you know, that would be betraying Orochimaru, as he said that this would prove her loyalty to him

Is it a betrayal? Not like she is helping Konoha or anything. She'll even chop down some Konoha nin if they stand between her and the scroll. Just in this chaos she is thinking of her own needs versus what Orochimaru desires right now. But she has yet to break an agreement with him.

And who knows, maybe Minato slits Orochimaru's throat before he could act on anything XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Is it a betrayal? Not like she is helping Konoha or anything. She'll even chop down some Konoha nin if they stand between her and the scroll. Just in this chaos she is thinking of her own needs versus what Orochimaru desires right now. But she has yet to break an agreement with him.

And who knows, maybe Minato slits Orochimaru's throat before he could act on anything XD

More like failing initiation.

We’ll see about that though XD Orochimaru has some tricks up his sleeves

Contingents are a thing yes. But it’s as you said, Orochimaru does very little himself. He prefers underling to do tasks for him...like let’s say, secure assets and affirm loyalties?

That’s true, but Orochimaru hardly tells anyone anything until is happening. But they are just invading so they haven’t reached a lot of places yet. For now, Azumi isn’t being watched. But that may change

Dosu hasn’t seen what he saw in canon, so thankfully he’s still part of the invasion force. But he remains the curious follower.

Yeahhhhh Dosu backed off from curse mark sauske but instigated gaara. Because logic

I mean it was a stab through the heart. Not even Orochimaru would survive that. I get the man in insanely durable but I don't think you can have him shrug off a stab through aimed at the heart without any explanation. That's all I am saying.

I mean it was a stab through the heart. Not even Orochimaru would survive that. I get the man in insanely durable but I don't think you can have him shrug off a stab through aimed at the heart without any explanation. That's all I am saying.

He’s not actually a MAN under all that skin. his physiology is entirely different from a human at this point. Maybe I was a hit too subtle in when I was talking about his innards rustling. Should I edit in a more clearer explanation?

He’s not actually a MAN under all that skin. his physiology is entirely different from a human at this point. Maybe I was a hit too subtle in when I was talking about his innards rustling. Should I edit in a more clearer explanation?

You could just give me an explanation in a private convo.

Though between Orochimaru's apparent immortality and Minato's teleporting, this is gonna be an annoying battle XD.

Orochimaru had his arms crippled and couldn't use ninjutsu. Like anyone else. Seems pretty human to me XD