• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a half bad idea. Although that depends on what happens to kimi and Kiro along the way, for all we know, both could die lol. That’s the thing about RP’s, they adapt like a living environment.

That's the risk of playing it all up in the air and post to post even in plot important confrontations. A character that might be really needed down the line could die prematurely on us XD

The way I see it (Minato vs. Orochimaru)
1. Minato defeats the Jinchuriki and forces Orochimaru to retreat after crippling him.
2. Minato falls into a coma.
3. Danzo (Who conveniently avoided helping Minato and shows up only when their battle is done) helps drive out the invaders with the Konoha-nin + allies.
4. Konoha suffers major damage, but survives.
6. Segway into the Sound Four Chase Arc.

Just my opinion.

Well the time to choose sides is upon him, and the clock is ticking. If he doesn’t choose soon, he may risk alienating both sides, depending on his actions
And how is he even supposed to know that he’s supposed to choose a side? Neither Orochimaru or any of his followers have taken the time to explain all of this information. It’s not like he magically knows that he has a life changing decision that needs to be answered. He’s literally chilling on his hospital bed, relaxing rn.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
And how is he even supposed to know that he’s supposed to choose a side? Neither Orochimaru or any of his followers have taken the time to explain all of this information. It’s not like he magically knows that he has a life changing decision that needs to be answered. He’s literally chilling on his hospital bed, relaxing rn.

Oh ho ho you just gave me a brilliant idea. You see there’s a entire platoon of sound forces down there in the medical section, breaking down doors and killing those inside. Once they see Kiro they will reconize him as a friendly, and I’m sure the situation will be explained then

1. Minato defeats the Jinchuriki and forces Orochimaru to retreat after crippling him.
3. Danzo (Who conveniently avoided helping Minato and shows up only when their battle is done) helps drive out the invaders with the Konoha-nin + allies.

Just my opinion.

This is basically what I thought too, besides a few tiny details that can’t really be determined into the battle concludes, but for the most part this is accurate :up:

Oh ho ho you just gave me a brilliant idea. You see there’s a entire platoon of sound forces down there in the medical section, breaking down doors and killing those inside. Once they see Kiro they will reconize him as a friendly, and I’m sure the situation will be explained then

Hold on, I got Madoka down there. Tomiko is banged up but Madoka could still fight. If another OC goes down there to help here could be a good two on two battle between her & Dosu/Zaku.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Noticing a trend here. I could be on board for an idea similar to this, leaving the hokage crippled and leaving the beacon of hope in the village broken. Sounds like this could get pretty juicy

That's the risk of playing it all up in the air and post to post even in plot important confrontations. A character that might be really needed down the line could die prematurely on us XD

Yeahhhhh but it’s a risk reward type of thing. Nebulix would know for sure with all the plans he’s made XD

Just my opinion.
I already told you guys I’m done with planning plot for now. And this pretty much explains why. It’s just not good to plan and have ideas considering how adaptive this RP is. And honestly, I don’t mind. Anyways, if I were to throw my hat in the ring, I’d prefer not the coma idea but either minato dies or orochimaru loses and minato lives not in a coma.
But if I were to try and put together what would happen (though I highly doubt any of these that are new will happen) it would be: coma minato, orochimaru leaves crippled, Jiraiya gets tsunade, danzo is already hokage because Jiraiya got out of time, minato wakes up, danzo illegally tries to stay in power, whatever maybe a civil war with tsunade Jiraiya and minato vs Danzo? Danzo would probably get defeated, everything is good. Orochimaru gets powerful cuz he’s more important now, he gets more allies, declares war, gets defeated without even all of the villages going in, the end of the RP?

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I already told you guys I’m done with planning plot for now. And this pretty much explains why. It’s just not good to plan and have ideas considering how adaptive this RP is. And honestly, I don’t mind. Anyways, if I were to throw my hat in the book, I’d prefer not the coma idea but either minato dies or orochimaru loses and minato lives not in a coma.
But if I were to try and put together what would happen (though I highly doubt any of these that are new will happen) it would be: coma minato, orochimaru leaves crippled, Jiraiya gets tsunade, danzo is already hokage because Jiraiya got out of time, minato wakes up, danzo illegally tries to stay in power, whatever maybe a civil war with tsunade Jiraiya and minato vs Danzo? Danzo would probably get defeated, everything is good. Orochimaru gets powerful cuz he’s more important now, he gets more allies, declares war, gets defeated without even all of the villages going in, the end of the RP?
Another thing: Danzo vs minato will probably lead to the same thing minato will now what is gonna happen with Yukimaru and kin cuz Suzuki. Oh and the last thing, I find the thing that I guessed what would happen is anticlimactic and boring, but we’re adaptive I’m sure a bunch of unexpected stuff will happen that will change the outcome to something cooler

Also all of those fights I thought were boring except the one that godjacob thought was one sided and disappointing: Tomiko vs kiro.

I thought Sagiso vs Kai was very interesting.

I already told you guys I’m done with planning plot for now. And this pretty much explains why. It’s just not good to plan and have ideas considering how adaptive this RP is. And honestly, I don’t mind. Anyways, if I were to throw my hat in the ring, I’d prefer not the coma idea but either minato dies or orochimaru loses and minato lives not in a coma.

I don’t know about that last bit, as this Roleplay has room to grow and evolve plus there are other things unaccounted for such as the Akatsuki or mist civil war, let alone OC actions

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I thought Sagiso vs Kai was very interesting.

I don’t know about that last bit, as this Roleplay has room to grow and evolve plus there are other things unaccounted for such as the Akatsuki or mist civil war, let alone OC actions
no offense but it just wasn’t memorable for me. As for akatsuki, I thought that wasn’t it basically just Yasu and Sagiso that were gonna live and all the others die? Oh and like I said before Suzuki won’t appear unless the outcome is coma or death but I don’t really feel like doing it even if he is a coma because that’s my least favorite idea. Sorry, don’t mean to offend anyone, I just don’t like it. And if it is not coma or death, the nine tails is up for grabs.

I think Nebby has a point as well as Jacob. If we’re gonna be adapting to each situation then what’s the point of planning if anything can change at any moment. So many scenarios can now be thrown in if we don’t have atleast set path to follow. If anything can happen, who’s to say the Akatsuki can’t just show up after the invasion and finish off the Leaf? That’s what story planning is for, so random things don’t happen. We could be adaptive but the story should atleast have a general direction it’s going in. Like a game almost, even if our characters can do anything, certain outcomes still need to be known. If we leave everything up in the air, things could really go off track. Like if Nebby and I actually took the time to discuss the outcome of Kiro and Hashima’s battle beforehand, I can guarantee Hashima wouldn’t be dead rn.

And civil war, I thought everybody else thought the idea was stupid or something cuz Mei was gonna shut it down

Mist don’t care what the Kage thinks lol.

no offense but it just wasn’t memorable for me. As for akatsuki, I thought that wasn’t it basically just Yasu and Sagiso that were gonna live and all the others die? Oh and like I said before Suzuki won’t appear unless the outcome is coma or death but I don’t really feel like doing it even if he is a coma because that’s my least favorite idea. Sorry, don’t mean to offend anyone, I just don’t like it. And if it is not coma or death, the nine tails is up for grabs.

What to say it can’t be stolen in such a comatose state?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think Nebby has a point as well as Jacob. If we’re gonna be adapting to each situation then what’s the point of planning if anything can change at any moment. So many scenarios can now be thrown in if we don’t have atleast set path to follow. If anything can happen, who’s to say the Akatsuki can’t just show up after the invasion and finish off the Leaf? That’s what story planning is for, so random things don’t happen. We could be adaptive but the story should atleast have a general direction it’s going in. Like a game almost, even if our characters can do anything, certain outcomes still need to be known. If we leave everything up in the air, things could really go off track. Like if Nebby and I actually took the time to discuss the outcome of Kiro and Hashima’s battle beforehand, I can guarantee Hashima wouldn’t be dead rn.
I completely agree with you

We do have a set path actually, except the path changes whenever something big happens or something our Oc’s Do change it. We’ve planned this for a month and haven’t strayed off the oath yet, it’s just the little details of those paths can never be truly predicted

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
We do have a set path actually, except the path changes whenever something big happens or something our Oc’s Do change it. We’ve planned this for a month and haven’t strayed off the oath yet, it’s just the little details of those paths can never be truly predicted
What exactly is that set path? The RP ends? Also for danzo and tsunade and minato I don’t see how much our own OCs can affect it

During the big events, if we hv those planned out, they shouldn’t change. Story driven events should have a set outcome. Our character-driven events though, they can be changed.

What exactly is that set path? The RP ends? Also for danzo and tsunade and minato I don’t see how much our own OCs can affect it

Exams
V
Invasion
V
Chase the sound four
V
8 tails search

We haven’t strayed from this path yet, so there’s nothing to worry about. However the time is getting closer to plan more things, you two have got that right.

During the big events, if we hv those planned out, they shouldn’t change. Story driven events should have a set outcome. Our character-driven events though, they can be changed.

I agreed with Jacob and you guys to an extendt here. Except that in any events our OC’s can interference. We talked about a predetermined outcome on the minato fight for example, and more or less came to a singular agreement

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I agreed with Jacob and you guys to an extendt here. Except that in any events our OC’s can interference. We talked about a predetermined outcome on the minato fight for example, and more or less cane to a singular agreement
How exactly can any of our ocs interfere in the battle with minato and orochimaru or tsunade retrieval?

I agreed with Jacob and you guys to an extendt here. Except that in any events our OC’s can interference. We talked about a predetermined outcome on the minato fight for example, and more or less cane to a singular agreement
That’s what I mean. As long as there is a pre-determined outcome, anything else that happens as fine. Atleast everything will all lead to that certain point instead of things happening randomly.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I already said what I had to say for the currently only thing that’s predetermined. But I wouldn’t really consider it planned considering we did it when the fight actually happened.