• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feeling a sense of great loss in the ninja world is not that hard. There's any number of things that could trigger it and I don't see it as a big obstacle for an Uchiha to overcome to get it personally.

Though I am curious what Madara & Izuna did to get it.
The first great sense of loss is required to unlock the sharingan, or some other intense emotion, the second has to be great enough to dwarf the first to get the MS. Which is why his entire clan being massacred didn't instantly give Sasuke the MS, only the Sharingan. He only got the MS through realizing that his entire life so far was a lie and he basically went through a mid-life crisis.

The first great sense of loss is required to unlock the sharingan, or some other intense emotion, the second has to be great enough to dwarf the first to get the MS. Which is why his entire clan being massacred didn't instantly give Sasuke the MS, only the Sharingan. He only got the MS through realizing that his entire life so far was a lie and he basically went through a mid-life crisis.

Our Uchiha OCs already have their Sharingans. All they need is some big emotional trigger, and other examples of getting it don't evolve clan massacres to get it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I have a great backstory planned for Raiku that doesn’t give him a bit of specialness whatsoever and makes him a bit like sasuke and allows sharingan awakening explained that’s definitely a bit not like Sadara...

Probably because Neji had the worst match-up against Kidomaru. Who sends a close ranged fighter against a distance fighter? XD (Kidding I know why he was picked.)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
No offense to shen, I like Zaku as a character but I think the person that'd put up the best battle with him out of my ocs is Sora. Take that sword out of Raiku's hand and he's a bit of a one trick pony save for the fire style which is useless.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Again, waiting for the flood lel.

(this is unrelated but orange mask obito pre pain arc is most powerful akatsuki member of all time fite me)

Again, waiting for the flood lel.

(this is unrelated but orange mask obito pre pain arc is most powerful akatsuki member of all time fite me)

I don't doubt Obito is strong.

I dislike the character, but he is powerful. No one gets by off his abilities alone with no skill quite like him. Even Madara who seemed to pull new things out of his rear end when the plot needed it had some displayed skill. Obito without those eyes is completely useless XD (Don't take too much offense to this. I respect the fact you like this character even if I disagree. Purely opinion.)

Psshhh, Nagato could've killed them all in one move. Nagato > Obito, hands down. Obito is like on-par with Kakashi I guess, but Nagato killed Kakashi and he only needed like 2 paths of Pain to do it.

Besides, Nagato is simply the more skilled Shinobi since he's been trained by Jiraiya and mastered all 5 nature transformations. Gotta remember that Obito had to use Izanagi to save his own ass against Konan.

That was the real body. Wut u mean
Preta path absorbs all ninjutsu aimed at the user, including space-time ninjutsu. Obito simply can't use kamui on Nagato.

In fact, the fight would go something like this. Nagato would do animal path summons and they'd troll Obito to death. He can't kamui them because they're too big (and even if he does they might just multiply since they survived being chopped in half, or Nagato would summon more).

And while Obito is struggling against the summons Nagato could literally just stand there and wait for him to die. Even if Obito wanted to use kamui's intangibility he'd run out of Chakra before Nagato (cause Uzumaki).

If Obito threw any jutsu at Nagato then Preta path absorbs them, and if he tries to teleport closer then Deva path will fix that.

With only 3 Paths Nagato would kill Obito. Rinnegan and MS simply aren't on the same level.

And I mean, that's assuming he hasn't modified himself with the Asura Path. For all you know taking his head off coukd do nothing, and he'd just restore himself later.

Sorry, 6 paths Nagato trumps everybody except for a few types of people, those who have Sage mode and those who have the Rinnegan.

Ninjutsu immunity from Preta path plus the ability to reject Taijustu encounters with Deva path means Nagato is basically untouchable.

Edit:

My mistake, a very strong Genjutsu could also work.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I thought you meant the reviving one sorry. Btw if Nagato is the final boss of this RP how are we supposed to beat him if you say he can beat everybody?

I thought you meant the reviving one sorry. Btw if Nagato is the final boss of this RP how are we supposed to beat him if you say he can beat everybody?
You can beat him with Senjutsu, or you can try to outplay him. I guess if you could aim for the 5-second gap between Deva Path's attacks then you could damage him. Or you could try and do something with Flying Raijin.

It's not completely impossible but it's very difficult. 1 vs 1 almost nobody stands a chance though.