• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
2 from Kyuu, 4 from me (if you count Hashima), and 4 from Godjacob and Kin. Not counting Tayuya or Tsunade and all the other non OCs

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The main chunin exams arena has been nearly entirely destroyed. Half of it remains intact but crumbling. Under the wreckage underground is where a lot of things are going on.

Where the kages are near the rooftops of the exam observatories is being destroyed, at least mostly. And where Mianto and orochiamru are, it’s shielded off, but the entire top portion had been distintigrated.

And summons are rampaging throughout the city, giant snakes destroying holdings and looters pillaging. It’s chaos

I'm gonna stop you there Shen. Jiraiya and his toad summons are doing work on those Snake Summons. And I had Jonin and the remaining Konoha forces deal with the Oto-fodder. The village should not be THAT damaged compared to the stadium.

Well they came at different sides of the wall. Jirayia couldn’t have possible taken them ALL about so fast

Well they came at different sides of the wall. Jirayia couldn’t have possible taken them ALL about so fast

No but toads get around, and by this point he would have traveled wall to wall as he made a path of riddled snake corpses. A lot of time has passed since this started (Relative to ninja characters.)

I just haven't posted progress since none of our OCs are associated with the battle. I can edit my draft to include an update if you really need it. Just saying I don't think the village would be in that bad of shape.

No but toads get around, and by this point he would have traveled wall to wall as he made a path of riddled snake corpses. A lot of time has passed since this started (Relative to ninja characters.)

I just haven't posted progress since none of our OCs are associated with the battle. I can edit my draft to include an update if you really need it. Just saying I don't think the village would be in that bad of shape.

But that includes fodder nin, and ninjas/citizens that would take advantage of the ill fated village. Plus the summons would have done damage just being summoned, let alone attacking

But that includes fodder nin, and ninjas/citizens that would take advantage of the ill fated village. Plus the summons would have done damage just being summoned, let alone attacking

I mean there is the bulk of Konoha who was not damaged by Kabuto's Genjutsu. Really only the ANBU took a hit there. And they have non Fodder people in their forces (Asuma, Kurenai...clan heads I didn't mention by name XD)

No doubt they did damage, I won't say it hasn't been done but I don't think the village is in....

And summons are rampaging throughout the city, giant snakes destroying holdings and looters pillaging. It’s chaos

.....that bad of shape. Besides Konoha has standard evacuation procedures during this crisis. I even mentioned this when Azumi was able to get to the Hokage Residence because no one was there due to said evacuation. It's not pretty but not end of days or anything.

I mean there is the bulk of Konoha who was not damaged by Kabuto's Genjutsu. Really only the ANBU took a hit there. And they have non Fodder people in their forces (Asuma, Kurenai...clan heads I didn't mention by name XD)

No doubt they did damage, I won't say it hasn't been done but I don't think the village is in....

.....that bad of shape. Besides Konoha has standard evacuation procedures during this crisis. I even mentioned this when Azumi was able to get to the Hokage Residence because no one was there due to said evacuation. It's not pretty but not end of days or anything.

I may have worded it slightly wrong, but still, there’s a lot of chaos going on lol. The snake corpses themselves would crush houses, and that’s saying they die so easily or aren’t given even a minute to attack. Plus, imagine sound ninja setting fires, making shadow clones to raid several areas, impersonating refugees before attacking.

That’s the chaos I imagine

I may have worded it slightly wrong, but still, there’s a lot of chaos going on lol. The snake corpses themselves would crush houses, and that’s saying they die so easily or aren’t given even a minute to attack. Plus, imagine sound ninja setting fires, making shadow clones to raid several areas, impersonating refugees before attacking.

That’s the chaos I imagine

Fair enough, though I think you overestimate how effective a group of pure fodder (Even with snake summons) are against Konoha fodder with big name ninja, toad summons (With weapons usually) and a freakin Sannin fighting against them would be to do that kind of damage XD

Fair enough, though I think you overestimate how effective a group of pure fodder (Even with snake summons) are against Konoha fodder with big name ninja, toad summons (With weapons usually) and a freakin Sannin fighting against them would be to do that kind of damage XD

You have to understand though, not just the sound is fighting. Between looters, the elements(like flaming buildings), and collateral damage. A giant frog fighting several giant snakes are sure to cause a LOT of collateral damage

Hahaha true, but from what we SEE anyway :p

I suppose. Though in all honesty Konoha never had looting problems in moments of crisis. Not during the Suna/Oto invasion nor Pain's invasion. Probably because they had a pretty efficient evacuation system but in canon it's not an actual problem. Course this is an AU so...

Also reminds me that Pain & Konan (2 people) did better against Konoha than two nations with a Jinchuriki & Orochimaru together did.

I suppose. Though in all honesty Konoha never had looking problems in moments of crisis. Not during the Suna/Oto invasion nor Pain's invasion. Probably because they had a pretty efficient evacuation system but in canon it's not an actual problem. Course this is an AU so...

Also reminds me that Pain & Konan (2 people) did better against Konoha than two nations with a Jinchuriki & Orochimaru together did.

Pain one shotted Orochimaru mind you XD

And they exterminate jinchuriki for a living, so they wouldn’t be a problem either.

You can see the caliber difference

Pain one shotted Orochimaru mind you XD

And they exterminate jinchuriki for a living, so they wouldn’t be a problem either.

You can see the caliber difference

Does that confirm BTY Orochimaru<Jiraiya? Jiraiya gave Pain a respectable fight.

I do hope we give Konan moments to be badass cause she is underrated as hell. Nagato will not have that issue given how OP he is. The one canon moment she had was robbed because Obito had the benefit of having just the finest suit of plot armor possible.

Does that confirm BTY Orochimaru<Jiraiya? Jiraiya gave Pain a respectable fight.

I do hope we give Konan moments to be badass cause she is underrated as hell. Nagato will not have that issue given how OP he is. The one canon moment she had was robbed because Obito had the benefit of having just the finest suit of plot armor possible.

Well one shotted Orochimaru enough for him to instantly admit defeat, not kill him unlike Jirayia :p

Also all the yes! Konan needs some moments to shine. She was very overlooked. As her power was superior to Sasori, which already makes her in the top 3 of the Akatsuki.

Well one shotted Orochimaru enough for him to instantly admit defeat, not kill him unlike Jirayia :p

Also all the yes! Konan needs some moments to shine. She was very overlooked. As her power was superior to Sasori, which already makes her in the top 3 of the Akatsuki.

I mean there is also the fact that Orochimaru shat his pants at the thought of fighting Itachi where as Itachi expressed doubts that he AND Kisame could take on Jiraiya and they fled from him. Though whether he meant that or was just saying BS to avoid a fight with a Konoha-nin is impossible to tell.

Agreed, as it should be. The second (Or third in our AU, depending on Yachiko's rank) in command deserves some respect to her name and a good fight to showcase herself.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

Meanwhile I’m just hyped yahiko is alive...

*cough cough* make sure to pray if you ever have to fight him

Or if you are a Jinchuriki he decides to go after XD

But I'll try not to have him be a literal god who stomps everyone in his path with no challenge. Or just limit his use. But he'll be tricky for anyone to fight.

And speaking of Akatsuki, what is Yachiko's fighting style gonna be? He kinda died before he had a chance to showcase one like Konan & Nagato did.