• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
question: Does precise sound waves put a hole through the sword or something or does it just knock the sword out of his hand?

I feel these subtle seals Minato place are being discovered WAY too easily by Orochimaru. The kunai I get but he seems to home in on the seals like he has radar.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I feel these subtle seals Minato place are being discovered WAY too easily by Orochimaru. The kunai I get but he seems to home in on the seals like he has radar.

Minato just teleported using them XD kinda revealing where they are. He hasn’t discovered all of them, like the one on the rashomon or the one on the frog.

Minato just teleported using them XD kinda revealing where they are. He hasn’t discovered all of them, like the one on the rashomon or the one on the frog.

He used the kunai seals to get there, but he left a seal in a different spot on the dragon itself before he moved back to his summon. Orochimaru seemed to magically discover this one despite Minato not having used that seal yet.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
WHOO! good thing I didn't post yet cuz I had this prepared for Tsuki:

Kanshi had followed Kai to Tsuki and glared at Madoka once he took notice of her headband.

"Let's just kill the Xeno and take Tsuki. Would make things less complicated and more fun," Kanshi said an evil look creeping on his face.