• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not yet, I assume Shen is reserving the spot for one of our OCs to take in the future.

Though I would have 10 current members and kill one off so that one of our characters could take that spot when they are ready. Since they should always have 10.

That was Izanagi, and he only won because he caught her off-guard, else she probably would've killed him again.

I mean she was pretty exhausted after doing what should have been a sure fire kill so I doubt that.

And my point is Obito on top of Kamui has that BS plot device known as Izanagi.

Sagisō, Raiku, and Minato. That’s three people. Minato himself can solo him if he wanted. Just cuz not every character can’t beat someone cuz of one ability doesn’t mean it should be immediately banned.

I thought Sagiso only aimed to use that technique for an escape route. Besides if going by canon not just anyone can learn it. Minato tried to teach it to people but the best they could do was a shitty mock draft version that required multiple people to work.

I thought Sagiso only aimed to use that technique for an escape route. Besides if going by canon not just anyone can learn it. Minato tried to teach it to people but the best they could do was a shitty mock draft version that required multiple people to work.
Lel if we were going by canon... that’s funny. :D

Sagisō, Raiku, and Minato. That’s three people. Minato himself can solo him if he wanted. Just cuz not every character can’t beat someone cuz of one ability doesn’t mean it should be immediately banned.
Any Hyūga actually, as long as he tried to touch them they can attack from any of the 361 tenketsu.

E.g. Just clash with him the first time and as you're passing through him prepare another attack for when he tried to resolidify himself and sneak attack you. They'd be able to time it well because of 360 vision too.

No, I scrapped learning it because it'd bring up too many issues. I have something else in mind that accomplishes the same thing.

Just saying I think having Kamui in this RP is just ripe for abuse and am not a fan of it.

E.g. Just clash with him the first time and as you're passing through him prepare another attack for when he tried to resolidify himself and sneak attack you. They'd be able to time it well because of 360 vision too.

At this point you could justify Sage of Sixth Paths powers in the RP XD. That is not as easy as you make it sound to pull against him.

Just saying I think having Kamui in this RP is just ripe for abuse and am not a fan of it.

At this point you could justify Sage of Sixth Paths powers in the RP XD. That is not as easy as you make it sound to pull against him.
No, no, no. I'm saying the type of Kamui intangibility he has is countered by a Hyūga. The rest of y'all are probably still screwed~

I wasn't actually justifying anything more like an offhanded comment lol.

No, no, no. I'm saying the type of Kamui intangibility he has is countered by a Hyūga. The rest of y'all are probably still screwed~

I wasn't actually justifying anything more like an offhanded comment lol.

We never see that actually work thought. Hinata fought Tobi with multiple other people and she was just as ineffectual against him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

You do realize the first rinnegan user is the sage right?

We never see that actually work thought. Hinata fought Tobi with multiple other people and she was just as ineffectual against him.
Hinata? Is this really who you're gonna bring up? She's done 2 significant Hyūga things for the entire series, which were then Twin Lion Fist step (Which I want), and her Perfect defense. The Hyūga clan is the one clan that walks into a fight with a gun, but opts to use a stick they picked up off the roadside.

The ability to innately launched chakra from any point in their body means that a Hyūga is the equivalent of a bender; foot, elbow, back, head, they could launch jutsu from practically anywhere (very abusable in close range especially with their vision) but for some reason they use jutsu like everyone else instead abusing their ability.

While the Uchiha are out there massacring everyone by abusing their strengths the Hyūga don't even use their strengths. They're very disappointing in the series...

You got experience of that? Just wondering...
Nah this is actually the only Naruto RP I've ever been in xD.

Cause that limits the number of people who could possibly fight him to just Hyuga characters (If we go with kyuu's idea, which I find a stretch) or less than 1% of total characters. Cause Kamui is stupidly OP. It's too abusive.
Yea, that was basically my point. I'm not defending Kamui...just saying Sagisō wouldn't be too troubled by it. (in theory)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
If I were to put up my opinion... it’s that you guys are all assuming that Tobi is untouchable despite nothing like that ever happening to you. So really you don’t know if that would happen.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
If I were to put up my opinion... it’s that you guys are all assuming that Tobi is untouchable despite nothing like that ever happening to you. So really you don’t know if that would happen.

He was a slippery little sucker in canon lol. But deidara’s explosive would have killed him if he didn’t go too far away. So sheer power can work as well