• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Obito can hide in Kamui for a few minutes. The reason Konan's plan would have worked around that is she had her explosions last far beyond that time limit cause she knew how it worked. Which no one else does.

I’d imagine characters with ‘special means’ could get around this issue.

Take Hidan’s death possession blood, Constant Area denial (like tidal waves, sand tsunamis, or explosions), speed, or space time abilities

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Obito can hide in Kamui for a few minutes. The reason Konan's plan would have worked around that is she had her explosions last far beyond that time limit cause she knew how it worked. Which no one else does.
This post literally just disproves your point that kamui could’ve saved him congratulations

Hidan’s death possession blood

He would never touch Obito.

But fair enough, if you all want Kamui in the story then fine. I won't stop you. Even if I personally dislike it and where it is gonna force this story to go.

This post literally just disproves your point that kamui could’ve saved him congratulations

How? Deidara's explosion lasts a minute at the very most. Kamui would last longer than that.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
He would never touch Obito.

But fair enough, if you all want Kamui in the story then fine. I won't stop you. Even if I personally dislike it and where it is gonna force this story to go.

How? Deidara's explosion lasts a minute at the very most. Kamui would last longer than that.

Not to mention many people at once attacking Tobi. And let’s say area denial of poison gas, senbon rain, fire, etc in combo with any big technique. Let’s be honest here, non of our OC’s can beat Tobi alone. But teaming up?

Not to mention many people at once attacking Tobi. And let’s say area denial of poison gas, senbon rain, fire, etc in combo with any big technique. Let’s be honest here, non of our OC’s can beat Tobi alone. But teaming up?

Those would have to last for several minutes to be viable. Otherwise he could hide with Kamui and outlast it.

But like I said if you all want him we'll include him, just think this is gonna lead to some abuse and frustration in the future. But we'll see where it goes.