• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When they explained it they said that he only sends the part of his body that overlaps with the opponent in the Kamui dimension. If he sent his entire body there that wouldn't be Kamui intangibility but instead just heading to the Kamui dimension like where he fought Kakashi.

Still part of Kamui. That's like discounting EMS when grading the skills of the Sharingan. It's part of the technique.

Like I said I go with the wishes of the majority. So if Retro wants it and he gets the approval I won't stop you. Just saying my opinion on the subject is all. Nothing more, nothing less.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Why did tobi attack? How is he alive? Why does kakashi still have his sharingan?

If tobi really spams the jutsu that much then I think we should all agree unlike canon he should actually be able to go blind

Tobi spams that shit so much that is far from an issue. He has amazing reserves and never once had fatigue issues.
That's actually a plot hole we all question to this day. Obito should've gone blind from his overuse of MS abilities.

Still part of Kamui. That's like discounting EMS when grading the skills of the Sharingan. It's part of the technique.
True, but if your only solution against the Shadow possession is running away then meh.
I can’t edit the title, can I?
I believe it can be edited.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Why did tobi attack? How is he alive? Why does kakashi still have his sharingan?

If tobi really spams the jutsu that much then I think we should all agree unlike canon he should actually be able to go blind

•he is alive because perhaps Zetsu rescued him instead of madar

•Kakashi still has Obitos

•unknown why he attacked

That's actually a plot hole we all question to this day. Obito should've gone blind from his overuse of MS abilities.

True, but if your only solution against the Shadow possession is running away then meh.

I believe it can be edited.

Running away is how almost everyone avoids shadow possession TBF. I have more incentive for this to work than anyone given Azumi's liquid shadows but I just really doubt it would.

Running away is how almost everyone avoids shadow possession TBF. I have more incentive for this to work than anyone given Azumi's liquid shadows but I just really doubt it would.
You've already created a fix for that though? You should really stop underestimating that liquid shadow technique, it's easily an almost Susano level technique...if you apply certain...applications.

You've already created a fix for that though? You should really stop underestimating that liquid shadow technique, it's easily an almost Susano level technique...if you apply certain...applications.

I countered high speed running in circles let's not get ahead of ourselves XD

I do like that you see that this technique could go to that level. I'm not so convinced myself, though I'll have to play with it. Right now thinking of techniques to try and slow down speedy opponents so she doesn't get blitzed frequently.

I countered high speed running in circles let's not get ahead of ourselves XD

I do like that you see that this technique could go to that level. I'm not so convinced myself, though I'll have to play with it. Right now thinking of techniques to try and slow down speedy opponents so she doesn't get blitzed frequently.
I want to let you develop the jutsu in your own way, so my only advice will be you're on the right path but remember water is the most versatile of the 5 elements.

In my head, I've already developed a highly advanced version of it that'd you'd probably need Biju levels of chakra to sustain...but the only thing I can think of to counter it is the Preta Path of the Rinnegan. I could honestly see my hyped Azumi trumping a perfect Susanō Kiro or Raiku as long as she managed to hide until their Susanō fails them. But like you said, let's not get ahead of ourselves~