• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He knew water style. Also wait your RPing as him? I never got notification of this xD

I think I called him, though I could be wrong. Either way I predict given I like multiple characters that I'd be taking some AU Akatsuki members. If I am wrong I apologize.

Oh, water style? Could make Azumi (If she joins) and him have an interesting dynamic. Though how we make Azumi, Yachiko & Kisame (If he joins our AU) stand out given they all use water style should be interesting.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I forgot what I was gonna say but now I remember:
I wonder what the new paths of pain will look like. If there even is any cuz Nagato can easily just use their powers on his normal body. Also makes me wonder if he will still go under the alias of pain and if not will the jutsu still be called the six paths of pain?

I forgot what I was gonna say but now I remember:
I wonder what the new paths of pain will look like. If there even is any cuz Nagato can easily just use their powers on his normal body. Also makes me wonder if he will still go under the alias of pain and if not will the jutsu still be called the six paths of pain?

Well he'd have no reason to use them, with a fresh non-crippled body, but perhaps they could still be used to travel around and gather tailed beasts in his name so that no one knows who the "real" Pain is. Maybe Konan & Yachiko could also go by fake aliases to add mystery to the Ame-trio.

Besides, Pain is just a cool name XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Not really, he doesn't NEED to be crippled to use the Six Paths of Pain technique. Like I said it could be used to keep his identity a mystery and make himself seem less like a man and more like a god. With Yachiko & Konan being his "angels" in a sense for a thematic motif.

Course, all just hypothetical.

Could also help with the ‘omnipresent’ thing that a is associated with a god. You would never know if you killed the true one, adding another sense of dread to the battle

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
But I thought the jutsu used black receivers for the bodies/paths to be controlled and that’s why he’s crippled... am I wrong?

But I thought the jutsu used black receivers for the bodies/paths to be controlled and that’s why he’s crippled... am I wrong?

No he used that soul stealing thing on Hanzo & Danzo's ninja to cripple himself. The black receivers can be summoned at will. We see his Pain bodies do it.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Oh cool. But now they look different...? Ps yahiko didn’t actually turn into a perv but rather some of Jiraiya’s “mannerisms” rubbed off on him including “boastful facial expressions.” Or whatever. Also he knows fire wind and water style and is in love with konan

Oh cool. But now they look different...? Ps yahiko didn’t actually turn into a perv but rather some of Jiraiya’s “mannerisms” rubbed off on him including “boastful facial expressions.” Or whatever. Also he knows fire wind and water style and is in love with konan

Yeah, some Pain bodies will need to be changed given Yachiko is not dead now. Could be anyone really, they are replaceable given he lost one Summon Pain Body and got a new one no problem.

Also unrelated, but that moment where Dosu and Zaku rise from the dead to compete XD

6E8D5196-E574-44C7-BAF1-95C9666F09D2.png

Also I don't want to be Mr. Nickpicky Nick Pick but how is there a dam under Konoha? Why is there a dam under Konoha? I wasn't even aware Konoha had stored water, I assumed they got it from the rivers & lakes in the forest that literally surround the entire village. They even have a forest with those things inside the village.

Basically, these undergoirnd tunnels were made for refugees and emergency holdouts. Basically emergency evacuation protocols. And the water here in this reserve was to help sustain the people until they could wait out any danger that could be happening.

But people go inside the Hokage Monument during the evacuation, not under the stadium...

The dam isn’t directly under the stadium. More like the edge of the dam just happens to be overlapping the edge of the stadium’s parimeter. Dosu wandered pretty far to find it. And Kou dropped down from the stands, outside the direct arena area.

Also, Kohona has sinks, showers, and baths, so they have to draw water from somewhere :p

Again, they get their water from natural resources found in abundance. Even if the intent is to be an extra douch to the citizens it's hardly gonna cripple them.

Also I wasn't aware the main water line had been destroyed yet, since this is an emergency backup according to your post.

It hasn’t. But it’s still an asset of the leaf that would be effective to destroy. Just another strategic point of the leaf that’s destroyed. Dosu and Zaku were ordered to destroy the medical district, Arsenal, and then the main water line. So their plan ultimately failed, but at least they have done half of it