• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Btw I’m selling my OC’s who don’t rebel/ aren’t strong enough to rebel and do something as free ship slaves
They'd need to be pretty active OCs though, since both my Oc's will probably stick to their ships Sagisō because that's like her entire reason for leaving her village, and Furījia because personality quirk, she's like a Hinata with less confident and shyness.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
This early?! It’s just getting started lel
Ikr
They'd need to be pretty active OCs though, since both my Oc's will probably stick to their ships Sagisō because that's like her entire reason for leaving her village, and Furījia because personality quirk, she's like a Hinata with less confident and shyness.
there’s a Hyuga of mine that might be able to fit that role...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
*COUGH*

Alright

So just an off-handed comment but since our characters are already around Shippuden age most of them should've already been Chunin lol, in fact, most of them can probably get promoted even after failing the Chunin exams.
All of mine are chunin except for Raiku. Their current age will increase by 3 and I’ll let you guys decide if they should be higher rank or not after the timeskip