• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
*COUGH*

Alright

So just an off-handed comment but since our characters are already around Shippuden age most of them should've already been Chunin lol, in fact, most of them can probably get promoted even after failing the Chunin exams.

Hmmmm. Only some of ours are around shippuden age, even then naruto reached Kage without becoming a chunnin lol. Thought I’m open for other opputubities for those to claim that title. Such as feats during any arc (including this one), defeating important figures, doing an important mission, retrieving a jinchurki/tailed beast, etc

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hmmmm. Only some of ours are around shippuden age, even then naruto reached Kage without becoming a chunnin lol. Thought I’m open for other opputubities for those to claim that title. Such as feats during any arc (including this one), defeating important figures, doing an important mission, retrieving a jinchurki/tailed beast, etc
Too lazy to find the OC’s of mine bio for their age. Just know that raikus super young at 13. Might do it when I’m not on my phone

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Name: Raiku Uchiha
Jutsu type: Fire Affinity, and he's pretty good at kenjutsu. He's also really good at chakra control, but mostly uses it on his feet to make him quicker and while doing Ninjutsu. He also has 3 tomoe Sharingan.
Description: White Cloak with Uchiha Logo; black cargo pants (most ninjas seem to have this); sandals; red eyes; gray bandanna on mouth with the fire kanji symbol on it; a bit long black hair, mostly spikey
Bio: Backstory and Personality TBA
Dislikes:bugs (not actually), bitter things, losing
Missions completed:
20 D Rank
13 C Rank
0 B, A, and S Rank

Characters like Sagisō who are around 15-16 are Shippuden age, but I kinda see where you're going with this.

Ah...If I knew Sagisō was so much older than the other OC's I wouldn't have limited her power to theirs ~w~ or I would've lowered her age.

Not like age has correlation to strength. Kakashi even told Naruto/Sasuke that there were ninja in the world younger than them but stronger than himself (Or something to that effect) in the Land of Waves Arc.

Not like age has correlation to strength. Kakashi even told Naruto/Sasuke that there were ninja in the world younger than them but stronger than himself (Or something to that effect) in the Land of Waves Arc.
Lol, yea but let's be honest here. Stronger than Anbu at 14, Kamui MS Kakashi the 6th Hokage?

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sakura: Sure, whatever you say. *Casts Genjutsu to give you that fantasy*
You people have now seen everything that the pervy effect of jiraiya’s icha icha books have done to poor young raiku’s brain. You may need therapy from him if you aren’t too disgusted to accept it

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You have now uncovered the secret of why Raiku faints. He imagines what would happen if he actually got married to that girl. Now he will truly be impossible to be shipped with as the same as Jiraiya