• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Talk no Jutsuing Madara would've been less of an ass-pull... I mean, Zetsu is fodder level... that's like part 1 Sakura one shotting Orochimaru because he was monologuing.

Oh, it doesn't have to be Sakura btw, Ino works too.
Like, could you even see how much rage this would incite from the Audience? Big bad Orochimaru after he just murdered the third Hokage and then went on to fight Jiraiya and Tsunade while his arms were crippled, and then outta no where Sakura one shots him? like, LOL whut?

Nah I'm pretty sure it's just as bad. It was pretty much established that the children's squadron managed to fight their way through an entire platoon of white Zetsu, so he's even more fodder than the kids.

I don't think you understand the difference between SSB/SSGSS Goku and Sorbet would be. This would be like if that children's squad had been made up of infants. Zetsu clones are fodder but at times Zetsu did some things to some characters.

I don't think you understand the difference between SSB/SSGSS Goku and Sorbet would be. This would be like if that children's squad had been made up of infants. Zetsu clones are fodder but at times Zetsu did some things to some characters.
I can't even remember who Sorbet is, but considering the scale of the characters in the series, it was a comparable feat. Acadamy children blitzing someone who managed to take out Madara?

The same Madara that would've utterly destroyed KCM Naruto in base with 0 difficulty? they're like as far apart as you get. One side is barely classified to be a ninja and the next side is basically a ninja god.

I consider it a comparable feat because both are on entirely different ends of the power scales for their respective worlds.
@kyuukestu So now it’s the two tails jinchuriki? Interesting...
Yea, but it's soo hard to find good pictures of Yugito...

That entire arc was just boosting the Akatsuki to unreal levels, cause Kakuzu stops paw swipe from Matatabi like it was nothing and then proceeds to tank a tailed beast bomb before going on to capture Yugito...

But then he dies to base Naruto's Rasenshuriken like Rasenshuriken > Tailed Beast Bomb.

That Naruto/Kakuzu fight was BS for so many reasons. They really did him dirty just to show off Naruto's new trick.

Remember guys, the stuff in this thread has to be about the RP.... so let’s ask retro to make the kyubi oc a girl
Yea retro, totally make Naruko

Naruko.full.2028167.jpg

Naruko.600.1555463.jpg

Naruko.full.1891234.jpg

That Naruto/Kakuzu fight was BS for so many reasons. They really did him dirty just to show off Naruto's new trick.
The best argument I've heard for that is that the Rasenshuriken attacks on a cellular level so it's more suited for a battle against Kakuzu than a Biju bomb...

Yea retro, totally make Naruko

Naruko.full.2028167.jpg

Naruko.600.1555463.jpg

Naruko.full.1891234.jpg

The best argument I've heard for that is that the Rasenshuriken attacks on a cellular level so it's more suited for a battle against Kakuzu than a Biju bomb...

I would not be against the Kyuubi host being a girl. Kitsune are a thing, just so long as she is not just a ship item.

And yeah that is fine if consistent. But then the Third Raikage decided it didn't have that power when he tanked it without a scratch.

To be fair the third raikage could tank a biju bomb without a scratch.

Eh, I guess. My main complaint on that fight was a clone beating a Kage who beat a Tailed Beast anyway so I guess I also shouldn't complain about him tanking that.

And Temari got needlessly shit on by Naruto when he arrived. Then again Temari got the short of the stick in Shippuden in general. Got her spot to save Gaara stolen by an elderly woman (Who proved badass, but not the point.)

Eh, I guess. My main complaint on that fight was a clone beating a Kage who beat a Tailed Beast anyway so I guess I also shouldn't complain about him tanking that.

And Temari got needlessly shit on by Naruto when he arrived. Then again Temari got the short of the stick in Shippuden in general. Got her spot to save Gaara stolen by an elderly woman (Who proved badass, but not the point.)
Every female character in Naruto got the short end of the stick in Shippuden. The single greatest feat performed by a female character is what..? Sakura and Chiyo beating Sasori? and no one really thinks Sakura could 1 vs 1 Sasori...