• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Temari wasn't bad though, even she considers that match a loss. All Temari really did was stomp Tenten, but well... Tenten suffers from uselessness even more than Sakura does, she's just not a main character so it doesn't look as bad.

Nah, she also stomped Tayuya. Which again I am so salty over....

Really none of the Konoha 11 females did anything. Sakura gets the most crap because she's "supposed" to be the main heroine of the series and yet only perfectly represents this series' poor treatment of its female characters. Chiyo was probably the one that got the most "respectful" treatment from start to finish. Even Konan got jipped in the end and really didn't do much beyond care for Nagato.

In any event I'll try to get a post today, focus more on the cave stuff before I swing back to the Minato fight. What should Madoka do now given Kai took Tsuki out of the tunnel now? I'd have Kenji go to save Furijia but Taiyo seems to be working on that and I don't want to be unfair to Soul.

sSoul

Previously Swirled

Really none of the Konoha 11 females did anything. Sakura gets the most crap because she's "supposed" to be the main heroine of the series and yet only perfectly represents this series' poor treatment of its female characters. Chiyo was probably the one that got the most "respectful" treatment from start to finish. Even Konan got jipped in the end and really didn't do much beyond care for Nagato.

In any event I'll try to get a post today, focus more on the cave stuff before I swing back to the Minato fight. What should Madoka do now given Kai took Tsuki out of the tunnel now? I'd have Kenji go to save Furijia but Taiyo seems to be working on that and I don't want to be unfair to Soul.
Thank you

well, to be perfectly honest, Konan did better against Obito that the entire shinobi alliance, she actually killed him once.

Tsunade was also the only Kage, besides Gaara, actually doing anything to Madara, she was punching through Susanōs and shattering Susanō blades and ripping them outta her gut, all in all she had a pretty good showing or how much punishment she can take.

well, to be perfectly honest, Konan did better against Obito that the entire shinobi alliance, she actually killed him once.

Tsunade was also the only Kage, besides Gaara, actually doing anything to Madara, she punching through Susanō's and shattering Susanō blades and ripping them outta her gut, all in all she had a pretty good showing or how much punishment she can take.

With years of planning, the perfect tactic and exclusive knowledge towards Obito's ability. Things no one else had. It would not have happened in a straight up fight, and the fact that even this perfect plan failed due to plot BS still rubs me the wrong way. Tactics & strategy don't mean anything next to the Sharingan's genes. That and her entire story seemed dependent on Nagato much like Hinata with Naruto or Sakura with Sasuke.

If Madara even remotely gave a crap of that fight I'd be more impressed. He spent more time complaining about them not being as good as Hashirama then actually putting effort in the battle. When he finally did try a little, he stomped them all in a flash. Though Tsunade's durability was respectable.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Damos.
AFB2711E-864A-46D4-9E8F-46DBD9A9DBBE.jpeg

Opinions?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The explosion caught Mori off guard, thankfully the explosion was not aimed at his general direction. The armored shinobi was less armored but somehow was spewing out fire. "This guy is too much! Is he even human?" Mori straightened his back and cleared his mind. No way was he going to die down here to a monstrosity as him, even if he had to die by his own hand. He collected the little chakra he had, leaving just enough to survive and went in for a possibly fatal attack. "Earth Style: Headhunter Technique!" Mori vanished underground and tunneled to the flame spewing menace that was the unknown shinobi. He grabbed his ankle and buried him underground with only his head poking out. Mori climbed out of the ground and planted a kunai with a lit explosive tag in front of the now immobile shinobi before running towards the kunoici that planted the explosive tags on the rock dome, it would be safer than being alone with such a dangerous shinobi running rampant here.

Also. I think this was autoing

With years of planning, the perfect tactic and exclusive knowledge towards Obito's ability. Things no one else had. It would not have happened in a straight up fight, and the fact that even this perfect plan failed due to plot BS still rubs me the wrong way. Tactics & strategy don't mean anything next to the Sharingan's genes. That and her entire story seemed dependent on Nagato much like Hinata with Naruto or Sakura with Sasuke.

If Madara even remotely gave a crap of that fight I'd be more impressed. He spent more time complaining about them not being as good as Hashirama then actually putting effort in the battle. When he finally did try a little, he stomped them all in a flash. Though Tsunade's durability was respectable.
Okay, we're talking about feats out of context here, everything looks worst when put into context.

For example, if Madara and Obito switched places and Madara went to battle Naruto and Bee while Obito battled the 5 Kage, then the war would've ended right there.

The first people Naruto and Bee encountered were Itachi and Nagato, and Nagato basically soloed them both with 0 difficulties and Itachi had to save them. If it was Madara, well... gg but that would've been game.

naruto-2570685.jpg

Nagato alone was just straight up stomping them and Nagato was actually trying to help them beat him. The fact that they never really stood a chance, to begin with, and they were only given time to power up because of 'coincidence' was a pretty iffy plot point.