• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Kinda sad the one "Xeno" who worked with Kai is gone. I figure that would be a interesting dynamic to explore with him. Befriending a Xeno who isn't what he presumes them to be.

Also I'll probably have the Hokage Residence collapse and have Azumi bail to get her to do...something. What that something is I don't know XD

Yeah....it’s a shame really. But as far as Azumi goes, any measure to get her rolling again lol

Is there a sign up sheet of Reaven because I would love to read tha

Through popular demand:

Name: Michi ‘Reaver’ Huro
Village: Rain
Jutsu type: Flame, hints of metal manipulation, but not enough to be a full on technique

Description: Usually covered in metal, in one of his several prized mechanical defense armors. His face his mostly shrouded by his gas mask, but his eyes are red, and his hair is long, brown, and spikey.

Bio:
Scrawny and frail, he trained very hard to be a competent ninja. Having two great bloodlines, but only trace amounts, he was a disappointment to the village. Then he got into engineering. His
Father was a mechanic, attempting to build back the rain’s infrastructure. He learned from him and created his Reaver class armor, which he would later rename himself after his invention. His brain is brilliant mechanically, but horribly lacking in tactics. His methods proved effective though, as most couldn’t pierce his thick hide. He was then renouned as a testement to the rain. He was immediately commissioned to the chunnin exams afterwards. However, he has a photographic memory, and remembers all misdeeds against him. Using this, it fuels his hobby of collecting trophies.

Dislikes: His real name, Cowardice.
Missions completed: 0 D, 30 C, 5 B, 0 A.

Last edited:
Through popular demand:

Name: Kevin ‘Reaver’ Huro
Village: Rain
Jutsu type: Flame, hints of metal manipulation, but not enough to be a full on technique

Description: Usually covered in metal, in one of his several prized mechanical defense armors. His face his mostly shrouded by his gas mask, but his eyes are red, and his hair is long, brown, and spikey.

Bio:
Scrawny and frail, he trained very hard to be a competent ninja. Having two great bloodlines, but only trace amounts, he was a disappointment to the village. Then he got into engineering. His
Father was a mechanic, attempting to build back the rain’s infrastructure. He learned from him and created his Reaver class armor, which he would later rename himself after his invention. His brain is brilliant mechanically, but horribly lacking in tactics. His methods proved effective though, as most couldn’t pierce his thick hide. He was then renouned as a testement to the rain. He was immediately commissioned to the chunnin exams afterwards. However, he has a photographic memory, and remembers all misdeeds against him. Using this, it fuels his hobby of collecting trophies.

Dislikes: His real name, Cowardice.
Missions completed: 0 D, 30 C, 5 B, 0 A.

This dude is insanely strong if he can complete B-Rank missions as a genin

I mean even Naruto & Gaara had like 1 B Rank mission each (Naruto's being one taken under false pretenses). And we known how OP Genin Gaara is compared to his peers and is a Jinchuriki.

I also mean how people can pluck people's eyes out like nothing(As we saw with Itachi and Sasuke) an then you can just plop that eye into your own eye socket and it'll work fine

In the case of dickhead, he can work eyes attached on his arm

Eyes are weird in Naruto

I mean even Naruto & Gaara had like 1 B Rank mission each (Naruto's being one taken under false pretenses). And we known how OP Genin Gaara is compared to his peers and is a Jinchuriki.

Gaara most likely never cared about doing missions. He just did as instructed. Even then he hardly did that well....

Reaver is heavily warrior minded and set on doing as much as possible.

I just think given his placement in the exams to this point suddenly having this guy turn out to be a multiple B-level mission taker puts him in a rather abrupt tier over our OCs. He lost to two Genin and now he's taking on many more all of a sudden. Just weird XD

I just think given his placement in the exams to this point suddenly having this guy turn out to be a multiple B-level mission taker puts him in a rather abrupt tier over our OCs. He lost to two Genin and now he's taking on many more all of a sudden. Just weird XD

He took on 8 genin before fighting Kai and Hashima, even then together he nearly killed them both XD. He was collecting many heaven and earth scrolls for sport

He took on 8 genin before fighting Kai and Hashima, even then together he nearly killed them both XD. He was collecting many heaven and earth scrolls for sport

True, but the average Genin is nothing special to beat and he likely got them one by one & by surprise. These are special Genin; just going from fighting 2 of our characters to an entire squadron.

Also Sakura is gonna be pissed at Zaku's lie given she saw the damage he did to innocent people with her own eyes XD

True, but the average Genin is nothing special to beat and he likely got them one by one & by surprise. These are special Genin; just going from fighting 2 of our characters to an entire squadron.

Also Sakura is gonna be pissed at Zaku's lie given she saw the damage he did to innocent people with her own eyes XD

He’s not exactly winning. Plus most are wounded from previous fights (I.E. Sagiso and Kiro)

I want Azumi involved with something, but logically once she gets the scroll she'll aim to book it out of there XD. So coming up with an excuse to get her involved with you guys is tricky.

Maybe leaving before she notices another rain genin in trouble?

Hum, I didn't picture Azumi as someone like that who'd drop everything to help a "comrade" of even her home nation. Saw her more as a "means to an end" to accomplish her goal of bettering Amegakure as a whole; complete with necessary sacrifices.

Though given her friendship with Sagiso it would be a contrast & conflict as she is caught in the middle. Though that fight is under the stadium and Azumi is by the Hokage Residence a fair ways away XD

I'll work Azumi in and advance the Minato fight on my next post. Gotta look for dad's medication and clean the house a little. Just need to think how Azumi would know a fight is going on given her current location.

Oh yeah that’s fine. Take your time. And reaver is outside the gates of the leaf. So maybe as she’s retreating back into home territory, she sees him?

Sagisō is classified as a chunin in my book lel

She’s pretty dang close

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You guys are really begging for the dislike wave to happen already. Well, whatever. I first planned for all of you to get your likes back ASAP but right now only hydra and godjacob gets them. I have many options to recover them but let’s just say you guys should care more about my posts here. One option is to have one of your characters be shipped with raiku btw