• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I think if I continue talking on a topic eventually nobody just doesn’t care at all and doesn’t even notice my post.... well I just hope you all like my anniversary present which I’m very hyped for

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Welp retro your question on why uchiha charms don’t work with Raiku has been answered. Perviness nullifies that power

Basically playboy sauske lol

Well tbh, you’re truly missing out on something that’s actually getting really good...

I watched ten episodes about. It really isn’t appealing other than Orochimaru (even though they butchered his core elements)

I think if I continue talking on a topic eventually nobody just doesn’t care at all and doesn’t even notice my post.... well I just hope you all like my anniversary present which I’m very hyped for

I wish you luck on that.

Basically playboy sauske lol

I watched ten episodes about. It really isn’t appealing other than Orochimaru (even though they butchered his core elements)

Blame the War Arc for that. Damage already done there.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Will anyone take my free offers? If not I’ll just make them into power absorbing machines and try to beat everyone’s OC’s with pure power

Will anyone take my free offers? If not I’ll just make them into power absorbing machines and try to beat everyone’s OC’s with pure power

I'll have to think it over. I am kinda preoccupied with real life events but I could take you up on that offer. Maybe not, but I need time to decide and hope you respect that.

Example of this? Just curious my memory of Boruto's events are shaky given real life events.

And hey, Kakashi warned you this could happen in the old series XD
Well, it's a gag moment but Himawari one shot's both Naruto and Kurama with a single finger and knocks him out for the whole day. That's why Konohamaru had to transform into him for the Kage ceremony, and like I've said before Boruto is like Chunin level from birth or some crap, and he literally never losses a fight until he goes against Kakashi.

Like, Boruto is so Mary Sue he's;

• 3 Nature transformation while still in the academy
  • Automatically pulling feat that both Minato and Kakashi failed to do by adding nature to the Rasengan
  • Can somehow manage to use the gentle fist without the Byakugan, through some form of Hax

Like I don't mind what they're doing but does he have to be so damn OP? All he needs now is the Sharingan to complete his set of OP techniques.

Well, it's a gag moment but Himawari one shot's both Naruto and Kurama with a single finger and knocks him out for the whole day. That's why Konohamaru had to transform into him for the Kage ceremony, and like I've said before Boruto is like Chunin level from birth or some crap, and he literally never losses a fight until he goes against Kakashi.

Like, Boruto is so Mary Sue he's;

• 3 Nature transformation while still in the academy
  • Automatically pulling feat that both Minato and Kakashi failed to do by adding nature to the Rasengan
  • Can somehow manage to use the gentle fist without the Byakugan, through some form of Hax

Like I don't mind what they're doing but does he have to be so damn OP? All he needs now is the Sharingan to complete his set of OP techniques.

I mean, if we judge characters off gag scenes than Part 1 Sakura is stronger than Naruto given she comedically knocked him out over and over again. Not to mention the other gag stuff in Naruto.

Also I think Boruto having to cheat, failing and getting humiliated in front of an entire stadium by his father removes him from "mary sue" territory.

I mean, if we judge characters off gag scenes than Part 1 Sakura is stronger than Naruto given she comedically knocked him out over and over again. Not to mention the other gag stuff in Naruto.

Also I think Boruto having to cheat, failing and getting humiliated in front of an entire stadium by his father removes him from "mary sue" territory.
Yea, just barely.

I'm honestly watching boruto so I can see Himawari make the Hyūga clan great again.

Just putting this out there, but my favorite character in Boruto probably is
Kawaki
Honestly, with all the things they're implying like how Kawaki manages to Kill Sasuke and Naruto, they're gonna have to put in some series 20 episode explanation of how some kid single-handedly managed to kill the two strongest Shinobi alive, who were so powerful that the entirety of the world war consisted of these two guys fighting two other guys.

I mean would you feel threatened enough to have a guard up against your young daughter? I mean Zetsu killed Madara with a stick to the back while he was gloating.
fair point, kinda wondered how Sage Madara who managed to dodge a Flying Raijin while blind got stabbed by Zetsu but meh.
You took it through deleting power, I call foul XD
Lmao except I'm not the one who deleted a post xD.