• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
That's around when Gaara got back Shukaku so it's good.

By the way @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader what exactly is the Akatsuki's plan?

To force world peace through an ultimate power. Claiming all the tailed beasts and forcing their will upon the world. Making a world empire with Nagato, Yahiko, and Konan at the crown. Every village and nation torn down and rebuilt in god’s Image

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well I’m ready to write the post with the flood finally hitting Kiro’s area. Is that alright?
By the time that happens that’s the end of the flood so congrats. And you also bring Raiku right to kiro unconscious. I wonder how that’s gonna work out.
So I’m done with Fortnite for the night, so what’s up?
the usual talking about how kiro is so op he can fight a biju

Ehhh maybe. Probabaly not. Minato and Kushina together both died stopping one
Idk that's kinda BS. Sage Minato, who takes like 2 seconds to enter Sage mode, would've obliterated Obito and went on to Solo the Nine-Tails. He didn't really get touched during the entire battle, he just jumped in the way when the Nine-Tails tried to kill his child. Considering that during the whole fight Minato wasn't really taking any damage, I think Sage Minato would've just slaughtered the Nine-Tails. Especially when he's teleporting away Biju bombs in base.

Hiruzen should be pretty strong too. He manages to fight on par with Orochimaru while he was a weakened old man, and in Shippuden (after being weakened by the loss of his arms and the deterioration of his current body.) Orochimaru still manages to hold his own against 4 tails Naruto.

So Old Man Hiruzen is arguably stronger than 4 tails Naruto. But even if he isn't then Hiruzen in his peak, when he was called a God of Shinobi would definitely hold is own. So I'd say he was around Biju level.