• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean if Taiyo wants to add himself to the Tomiko plot I had in mind, perhaps he could somehow be a transfer Jinchuriki before he gets captured?

Though again this means the Akatsuki have literally no Jinchuriki they could actually take without being a story breaker for a RPer here. And the idea they could do that while fending off a pair of Akatsuki members is questionable but...IDK just trying to help XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I mean if Taiyo wants to add himself to the Tomiko plot I had in mind, perhaps he could somehow be a transfer Jinchuriki before he gets captured?

Though again this means the Akatsuki have literally no Jinchuriki they could actually take without being a story breaker for a RPer here. And the idea they could do that while fending off a pair of Akatsuki members is questionable but...IDK just trying to help XD

Honestly, I think anyone that signs up to be a jinchurki is basically signing a waiver for likleyhood of death

The nine tails has no Jinchuriki , they can take that one.

Alright, I'll be noble and give up Matatabi and instead take the Tenseigan!

On a more serious note, Sage Mode alone would be enough for Sagisō, so I don't particularly need Matatabi. I can give her up to help the story.