• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Though I am annoyed at how everyone is so quick to make their OC so special or give them some incredibly special gifts or power ups. Cause I have to do that with my OCs even if the original point of them was how even "normal" ninja can rise up to elite levels even among special peers. Though that is looking less and less possible as these plans are made.

Also Shen explain to Smug cause I don't know what happened the last 10+ posts XD

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Though I am annoyed at how everyone is so quick to make their OC so special or give them some incredibly special gifts or power ups. Cause I have to do that with my OCs even if the original point of them was how even "normal" ninja can rise up to elite levels even among special peers. Though that is looking less and less possible as these plans are made.

Also Shen explain to Smug cause I don't know what happened the last 10+ posts XD

I explained to the last three people, while I’m also preparing a post @-@ @Nebulix please do this

I don't know why I upvoted that, guess I am drawn to shitposts XD

Though in truth I have no problem with "special" characters. I think they are fine and there is a place for Kekkei Genkai, Jinchuriki and those types of characters. It's just that my original concept of "normal" people using hard work or wit to keep up with those with blessed genes and being respectable peers is gonna grow foolish and I'll need to alter it. Already Azumi making liquid shadow and Tomiko getting the gates is gonna challenge my "normal becoming great" ideal that I had in mind. Which is just a personal bummer for me, but I need to give them buffs to compete and that requires special power ups.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

Though in truth I have no problem with "special" characters. I think they are fine and there is a place for Kekkei Genkai, Jinchuriki and those types of characters. It's just that my original concept of "normal" people using hard work or wit to keep up with those with blessed genes and being respectable peers is gonna grow foolish and I'll need to alter it. Already Azumi making liquid shadow and Tomiko getting the gates is gonna challenge my "normal becoming great" ideal that I had in mind. Which is just a personal bummer for me, but I need to give them buffs to compete and that requires special power ups.
Look at Setchi, she’s normal but I’m not worried and I make a LOT of special ocs

So creativity means not normal :T cause that's what it sounded like.