• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, to be correct, I'm suggesting it because the synergy is good.

Well...crap XD. I kinda already had the Jinchuriki for him made and a story arc planned for him with Tomiko. And part of that arc involves getting captured by the Akatsuki.

I don't want to deny Soul this, but between that and the fact if too many of our OCs become Jinchuriki the Akatsuki are gonna end up catching none of them cause nobody wants to have their main OC die like that. Nor should they.

@Kuroyx6 joined as an Uchiha with lightning style and wants to take on Azumi
@Kuroyx6 joined as an Uchiha with lightning style and wants to take on Azumi

Darn it, and I just finished the draft for my post that had Azumi make off with the scroll to join the battle. I will look at it and edit.

Well...crap XD. I kinda already had the Jinchuriki for him made and a story arc planned for him with Tomiko. And part of that arc involves getting captured by the Akatsuki.

I don't want to deny Soul this, but between that and the fact if too many of our OCs become Jinchuriki the Akatsuki are gonna end up catching none of them cause nobody wants to have their main OC die like that. Nor should they.
We'd all sorta agreed it could happen after the Akatsuki are dealt with, so you don't actually need to worry about it.