• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
half of us left the cave maybe you could like follow the flood or something and leave too?

@Retro Master I don't know if you're working on a long post or being lazy and procrastinating by playing fortnite

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
So I have some questions about the hole of death...

Is it dark in there? The water is running through it like a canyon, so we have to stay on the walls right? How do you exit it? do you have to exit from above, or is it more like a cave with an actual hole as an exit?

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
So I have some questions about the hole of death...

Is it dark in there? The water is running through it like a canyon, so we have to stay on the walls right? How do you exit it? do you have to exit from above, or is it more like a cave with an actual hole as an exit?

It’s very dark, and often crampt. There are light in sections, like where Azumi and zaku’s Teams are and where Taiyo is. But other than that it’s dark and nearly entirely flooded with water aside some open areas every once and a while, where infustructure has crumbled, making a nice hollow void to be.

Then there’s the exit where reaver is

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
And that would be appreciated, but I don't want you guys to force a slowed pace for my sake.

Just too much real life crap and other RPs I have not even addressed yet. Too much to scramble which is all on me, no one else. Just trying to think of a way to make everyone happy.
Oh don’t worry. It just got a little out of control yesterday and today with a large ammount of posts here and in the main Rp. It would be addressed weather you brought it up or not. We needed a slower pace anyway. No worries :)