• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Also your edit mentioned getting past Zaku to the boy but not past Ino or Sakura who are not just gonna stand still to let him get to him. *Slaps myself for being too nit picky*

*slaps you too for being too bit picky* (lol just kidding)

The aim was that he was fast, quicker than expected even for Zaku to process. He rushed him before anyone could pick up on it, anime teleportation style basically

*slaps you too for being too bit picky* (lol just kidding)

The aim was that he was fast, quicker than expected even for Zaku to process. He rushed him before anyone could pick up on it, anime teleportation style basically

1. Dosu is not that fast.
2. If that was the intent, you could have at least mention Ino & Sakura's names as people he flashed past.
3. I don't have a third point. But I like having three.

upload_2018-6-18_16-57-55.jpeg

Anime effect such as sauske moving under a second from a cliff side to here, in this position.

Also sure i’ll edit in brushing past them

You do realize how much stronger Sasuke at that point is right? And Sasuke was always fast since he stole Lee's speed.

But I appreciate the edit.

We are talking a much smaller distance and a much slower speed. But enough to whiz by them. But that sauske is just a example, many characters have done this. Lee, samurai, Sakon, Kakashi, etc. it’s like an unwritten ninja art at this point.

Also I edited in brushing past them

Again, most of those characters are fast which is a common theme. Dosu is not fast.

But it works enough, I'll get a post when I get back from the hospital. Apologies.