• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I thought she'd lose horribly to Kiro XD...but then again that battle was one giant circumstance based on some real life stuff no one wants to dwell back on. So saying "Azumi one shot Kiro" is a big misunderstanding considering the context for how the fight got there.

Though given Reaver now, Azumi better be powerful. Gotta have the original Ame OC represent XD. We'll see where this battle with Lily & company goes but it should be interesting.

Reaver has already reached near his potential already. Not sure how he’ll evolve further than he is now. Azumi on the other hand I can tell you have great ambitions for XD.

Plus honestly I think he’d lose quick to her due to shadow possession

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Many characters do just fine without all these special tricks.

Look at Zaku, he just has different variations of one justu yet he made it to the finals and became chunnin.

Madoka the puppet master had puppet justu yet is able to handle her own quite well against a multitude of opponents and situations, the first one to pass the forest of death