• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yusa: his dad was a Uchiha in the black ops (still wondering why they were chosen for that) and his father once stumbled upon a women on one of his missions. They soon fell in love after a few weeks and had a child (just so you know, he didn’t know she was a Yuki), what she didn’t know that he also had a wife in the home of Uchiha who also had a child, he was exiled when they found out so he lived with the Yuki in secret, a month later the war happened and he was taken in by Kakashi once he found him. When he was old enough, Kakashi taught him how to use lightning Release and ,when Kakashi wasn’t paying attention, he would go out into the forest to do training and met his sister there doing the same thing. To Yusa’s surprise Kakashi was watching by a tree and when they were 13 he taught them how to use the Chidori (the reason they didn’t enter the chunin exams), with yusa learning about his past from Kakashi.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
We are wondering how two super powerful bloodlines met. This is a pretty valid question, as that is the strongest combination in the RP yet. So naturally that would go under some scrutiny or bring up questions. Don’t take offense.
besides of course the man the myth the legend himself XENO *cough cough* I meant zino with byakugan and eventually EMS

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yusa: his dad was a Uchiha in the black ops (still wondering why they were chosen for that) and his father once stumbled upon a women on one of his missions. They soon fell in love after a few weeks and had a child (just so you know, he didn’t know she was a Yuki), what she didn’t know that he also had a wife in the home of Uchiha who also had a child, he was exiled when they found out so he lived with the Yuki in secret, a month later the war happened and he was taken in by Kakashi once he found him. When he was old enough, Kakashi taught him how to use lightning Release and ,when Kakashi wasn’t paying attention, he would go out into the forest to do training and met his sister there doing the same thing. To Yusa’s surprise Kakashi was watching by a tree and when they were 13 he taught them how to use the Chidori (the reason they didn’t enter the chunin exams), with yusa learning about his past from Kakashi.
why don't some other uchiha just take care of them? They are orphans from their same clan and it would make a lot more sense. just my opinion tho

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
besides of course the man the myth the legend himself XENO *cough cough* I meant zino with byakugan and eventually EMS

If you do recall, there was so much backlash against that you nearly canceled the character XD

But I suppose that backstory makes more sense. Because they would have been exiled by both families most likely. I approve of this. However. That is if we’re still sticky with the dominant Uchiha side here, because being perfectly fluent in both sides would be a stretch

The Yuki clan was destroyed in war once, so I don’t know what their daily life was

The Yuki clan in this AU is the backbone of the mist, their most valued bloodline and most influential. Ironically is most xenophobic as well. So it makes sense why they would cast out the foreigner. I’d imagine they’d desire the baby however

Dude, at this point I’ve seen many yugioh and jinchuriki episodes that hurt me and because he would hate how his father lied to him about his heritage or meeting Kakashi so he could learn lightning style with his sister

it was a kiri civil war why would kakashi find him? PS I don't know if that part is even gonna stay canon in this au cuz in this au the yuki are pretty normal and strong and not "extinct"

It went differently. I’ll give a minor spoiler but oh well

*ahem*

The Civil war ended sooner than expected. The Yuki being now allowed with the mainstay of the mist prevented much growth of the bloody mist and reduced casualties. The seven swordsman of the mist were slaughtered by the mist esteeemed operative: Damos.

Damos killed the seven before never being seen again, thought to be dead. The war without those seven backing them crippled the bloody mist into a surrender

It went differently. I’ll give a minor spoiler but oh well

*ahem*

The Civil war ended sooner than expected. The Yuki being now allowed with the mainstay of the mist prevented much growth of the bloody mist and reduced casualties. The seven swordsman of the mist were slaughtered by the mist esteeemed operative: Damos.

Damos killed the seven before never being seen again, thought to be dead. The war without those seven backing them crippled the bloody mist into a surrender

So your new OC single handily ended the Bloody Mist and took out the Seven Swordsman to take Kisame's spot on the Akatsuki?