• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
@Yusa

Hey, so it’s come to my attention that there has been some restlessness toward a few aspects of your character. So I thought I’d bring this to your attention and allow you to explain this and speak for yourself in the trouble spots that have been found. So, let’s get started shall we?

One of the biggest issues that have been found is the fact that your character has many Kekkei Genkai with too many chakra natures under his belt. Seemingly an vastly unordinary amount, even if he was a prodigy. So the number seems like it just wouldn’t add up.

That and along with the Flying Thunder God (Where and how did he learn that), or the silver equivalent as you put it. Clarification and a in depth explanation would be most helpful in this.

There is also a big fact and plot hole that Kakashi adopted him but in canon wouldn't even do that for Naruto somebody who was a son of his sensei. Which is crazy if you think about it. So that may be much.

Rolling from that point, while I don’t find learning lighting blade as too Mary sueish at all, I’m curious to how he could have learned it, as even sauske wouldn’t have if he weren’t being hunted down by a snake sannin we all know and fear.

That’s all. Now, your not being attacked nor am I trying to offend you in any way shape or form. Simply looking for clarification and reassessing. Thank you

1: has anybody stolen a kunai from The 4? Also, he’s seen the 4 use it before and was then trying to figures out how he could use it

2: he doesn’t know how to use ice style, and he can’t control his sharingan (he doesn’t have the full aspects, like he can’t see there movements)

3: Lily taught him how to use lightning, because she learned it from her parents/ she learned how to make the chidori when she figured out how to apply a kunai with lightning chakra

1. Since he can teleport right to them it seems unlikely.

2. You said he had two tomoe, and was about to get three, so that would come with seeing movements. But this clears up the ice style thing.

3. Making chidori sounds rather convient, as Kakashi has the only other variant in the world. Sauske needed to learn it from the master himself for a while to learn an imperfect version. So her just ‘creating the justu’ sounds like a stretch.

It’s possible, if you figure out how to apply lightning chakra to things it’s possible, but it needs a lot of Nature manipulation and she has the sharingan to control it(I’ve made a custom jutsu: because of it) it’s the same with the rasengan

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It’s possible, if you figure out how to apply lightning chakra to things it’s possible, but it needs a lot of Nature manipulation and she has the sharingan to control it(I’ve made a custom jutsu: because of it) it’s the same with the rasengan
Sure in fact I wouldn't really have minded you having chidori if he knew how the Rasengan worked. But then it'd sort of be weird if he had Rasengan and Chidori. Unless Kakashi taught it to you, it would've been impossible to apply the nature transformation on Rasengan to make it chidori, something Minato couldn't do, but ya know Kakashi did it cuz he's just awesome like that. Also you'd have to learn Rasengan first (if you don't have Kakashi) and even if there is a way like someone taught it to you then it just wouldn't make sense for a Genin to have both Rasengan and Chidori. Kakashi did but even then he was like a Chunin or Jonin by that time. Which is also around the time he got Chidori.

Sure in fact I wouldn't really have minded you having chidori if he knew how the Rasengan worked. But then it'd sort of be weird if he had Rasengan and Chidori. Unless Kakashi taught it to you, it would've been impossible to apply the nature transformation on Rasengan to make it chidori, something Minato couldn't do, but ya know Kakashi did it cuz he's just awesome like that. Also you'd have to learn Rasengan first (if you don't have Kakashi) and even if there is a way like someone taught it to you then it just wouldn't make sense for a Genin to have both Rasengan and Chidori. Kakashi did but even then he was like a Chunin or Jonin by that time. Which is also around the time he got Chidori.
I never told you about how she figured out how to apply lighting did I?

The rasengan is just Nature Transformation that’s incomplete, even if he was a jonin he was a kid, which would mean he figured out how to switch Nature Transformation just from looking at his sensei or figure out how to Manipulate the trick. The chidori was a incomplete version too, it wasn’t fully strong and when he got the sharingan, he remembered the past events the went place in his life and made the lightning cutter: Raikiri from it. Basically the lightning cutter: Raikiri is just basic lightning manipulation control that’s concentrated. Lily has chidori, yusa doesn’t

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The rasengan is just Nature Transformation that’s incomplete
xD I think it's much more than that but yes it doesn't have nature transformation.
Basically the lightning cutter: Raikiri is just basic lightning manipulation control that’s concentrated. Lily has chidori
I looked it up and it's an S-Rank ninjutsu.
Lily has chidori,
why? sorry if you said this before.

It’s a B-rank, it’s like the rasengan (before naruto mastered it) and chidori, it’s incomplete and neither one of my ocs has rasengan (though if they saw it they could probably copy it Because of there sharingan)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
It’s a B-rank, it’s like the rasengan
Lightning Cutter. Is the better version of Chidori.
it’s like the rasengan (before naruto mastered it) and chidori
Lightning Cutter is an S-Rank ninjutsu. Chidori is an A-Rank Ninjutsu. Rasengan is an A-Rank Ninjutsu.
Just like how Lightning Cutter is an S-Rank ninjutsu, Flying Raijin is an S-Rank Ninjutsu. So wouldn't it make more sense for it to be A-Rank using your logic of
it’s like the rasengan (before naruto mastered it) and chidori
?

It’s a B-rank, it’s like the rasengan (before naruto mastered it) and chidori, it’s incomplete and neither one of my ocs has rasengan (though if they saw it they could probably copy it Because of there sharingan)

Okay, No. just no. By that logic one could learn all chakra natures in a few months just by looking at the attacks. It’s not that’s simple. Heck, naruto had a personal sannin teacher and barley managed to pick it up, and that was considered a miracle.

Your character has so many abilities and so many backings right from the start that it just isn’t fair to anyone else, you know? Starting with two incredible bloodlines, 4 unique Justus unique to Kage tier fighters, and Kakashi as a father

Okay, No. just no. By that logic one could learn all chakra natures in a few months just by looking at the attacks. It’s not that’s simple. Heck, naruto had a personal sannin teacher and barley managed to pick it up, and that was considered a miracle.

Your character has so many abilities and so many backings right from the start that it just isn’t fair to anyone else, you know? Starting with two incredible bloodlines, 4 unique Justus unique to Kage tier fighters, and Kakashi as a father
I’m not talking about yusa/he’s not in the role play anymore and for one lily doesn’t have like 15 special powers she only knows lighting and water style jutsu and if you don’t want me to give her the sharingan and chidori then fine (why do you keep implying that)