• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Not much of an accomplishment given the Mist's main forces for the Bloody Mist are now dead before Mei does anything XD

But fair enough.

She brought order to chaos. A broken people wrecked by war. Their savior of the war seeming to die without a trace and the greatest trial they had to face. She lead her people through it, making them prosper as a nation off of it.

Really all Kai is doing is making Azumi's job much, much easier XD

Azumi: The people of the five great nations have an innate superiority entitlement and look down of other nations as if they were nothing.

Kai: ALL XENOS MUST DIE! THEY ARE SCUM AND INFERIOR BEFORE TRUE KIRI BLOOD!

Azumi: My point exactly.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
He can change his self with his genjutsu or put them in a genjutsu trance where they think he’s someone else
ok the first option doesn't make sense and I already accepted your answer to that question. I was only asking why yusa hates kiri

How about the fact that the AU Yuki are a bunch of genocidal extremists minus a few specific exceptions? Seems like Shen already gave people reason to dislike them without the need to make a new one XD

They are xenophobic sure, but genicidal? Nah. That is unless you decide to war with them. They believe in total war and nothing else. So declare war and they kill all your people and their relatives :) .

But they do seem unlivable to foreigners, even though the Yuki are a rare sight to hear or see

He doesn’t hate the Uchiha (mostly because he has no clue what the Uchiha is) and he did explain, but Yusa didn’t care about jake-crap about anything he said when he mentioned his sister, but wasn’t able to see her made him hate his father and mother

So he hates the entire mist village because he doesn’t care about his dad explaining his situation. Seems legit I accept it but he seems like a crybaby to me rn just saying no offense. Also why didn’t his step mom just take him in?

I’m fine with it. In all fairness this is the same village that Kai’s antics are the norm XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yusa didn’t care about jake-crap about anything he said when he mentioned his sister, but wasn’t able to see her made him hate his father and mother
Logically speaking he shouldn’t have gotten mad at them but rather the people that caused this. This gives more of a reason to hate the uchiha then kiro’s