• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
EC81452A-96AC-4294-AD1F-5B4E6F0C51F3.jpeg
Finally, it is complete!

Last edited:

What the actual....he's a freakin mecha!

I love the art work, though how I can have Azumi justify being the one to lead Ame into a new future when this monster exists in her village is now gonna be tricky XD

When you have metal some manipulation and come from a family of mechanics, big things happens lol.

Might but a tiny bit harder to justify now, but eh, she’ll forgive him haha (maybe)

When you have metal some manipulation and come from a family of mechanics, big things happens lol.

Might but a tiny bit harder to justify now, but eh, she’ll forgive him haha (maybe)

Azumi has her own nutcase to try and keep in check, I like the dynamic it could create.

Though that is hard given until now Azumi had been the only Ame-nin in the RP and now she is not likely even the strongest one among her age group with this guy around. So her deciding she has to be the one to disrupt the world order feels a bit weird now.

Azumi has her own nutcase to try and keep in check, I like the dynamic it could create.

Though that is hard given until now Azumi had been the only Ame-nin in the RP and now she is not likely even the strongest one among her age group with this guy around. So her deciding she has to be the one to disrupt the world order feels a bit weird now.

I disagree. She won the chunnin exams without getting much injured. She one shotted Kiro and we have never seen her lose a fight, nor even show all of her abilities. I’d say she has a ton of potential, especially with her shadow technique.

I disagree. She won the chunnin exams without getting much injured. She one shotted Kiro and we have never seen her lose a fight, nor even show all of her abilities. I’d say she has a ton of potential, especially with her shadow technique.

I suppose that is fair, though whether I can have Azumi live up to that potential based on my writing capabilities remains to be seen XD

Though I'll try my best. I do have big plans for her.

And I'm pretty sure that Yusa is gonna ruin that possibility given he sent a clone and an OC after Azumi's clone with the scroll.

That’s saying they are successful. Azumi is a trick enemy to fight. We all thought she’d lose HORRIBLY to Kiro, and then we get a one shot. She can pull off some pretty amazing zingers. Even I thought have five scenarios to lose your little follower problem easy.

I thought she'd lose horribly to Kiro XD...but then again that battle was one giant circumstance based on some real life stuff no one wants to dwell back on. So saying "Azumi one shot Kiro" is a big misunderstanding considering the context for how the fight got there.

Though given Reaver now, Azumi better be powerful. Gotta have the original Ame OC represent XD. We'll see where this battle with Lily & company goes but it should be interesting.