• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just lost everything. A half hour of writing all fucking gone
Didn't you let it save a draft? Pokecharms tends to do that automatically.
So I have some questions about the hole of death...

Is it dark in there? The water is running through it like a canyon, so we have to stay on the walls right? How do you exit it? do you have to exit from above, or is it more like a cave with an actual hole as an exit?
No smug, it's not dark, the cave is equipped with its own phosphorescent bulbs :T (sarcasm)

Though, since no one described it the cave is dark or light if you want it to be. Could be some luminescent moss or any variety of odd glowing plants that could provide light. Go wild with the descriptions, it's up to you.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I feel like it should be the next day. I mean the tournament did happen in this rp and unlike the anime we didn't finish it in 2 battles

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Nah, triggered Naruto with his 2000 Shadow Clone jutsu was pretty Op, he managed to fight Gaara without too much of a nine tails boost.
didnt he use ninetails chakra? Either that or just Uzumaki chakra reserves.
Naruto with Sage Mode was pretty cool. But otherwise yeah he was a bit overly reliant on the blessing of being a Jinchuriki.
ahh yes sage mode... another thing he stole from Jiraiya-sama along with Rasengan

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Nah, triggered Naruto with his 2000 Shadow Clone jutsu was pretty Op, he managed to fight Gaara without too much of a nine tails boost.

Considering gaara came right out of fighting sauske and getting stabbed in the chest by lightning, that doesn’t say too much about naruto.

Can someone post, I’m kinda tired of waiting

We don’t go at such fast of a pace

Last edited:
Okay, fuck Sakura, Ino & Tomiko I guess. Tomiko was right in his face already delivering a kick and Dosu just casually brushed her aside without even using a block or dodge to avoid it. And just got past their guard that they had around the boy as if these were just fodder.

I get you want to make it Zaku's big moment, but man...my characters come off as chumps XD ((No offense, I like Zaku's resolve and all.))

Okay, fuck Sakura, Ino & Tomiko I guess. Tomiko was right in his face already delivering a kick and Dosu just casually brushed her aside without even using a block or dodge to avoid it. And just got past their guard that they had around the boy as if these were just fodder.

I get you want to make it Zaku's big moment, but man...my characters come off as chumps XD ((No offense, I like Zaku's resolve and all.))

Wait wait wait. She was already right in front of him? I had no idea. I though she was charging. You have to admit, a charging crippled girl a rank below you sounds very little of a threat lol. And I don’t recall Sakura or Ino doing anything. Was I wrong? :o

Tomiko isn’t a chump. Just crippled, and Dosu is a chunnin. It’s not like he was going to feel threatened lol. But if I missed any attacks, please let me know. I hate continuity errors and wills dit right away if possible.

I’m sorry to hear I dissapointed you

Wait wait wait. She was already right in front of him? I had no idea. I though she was charging. You have to admit, a charging crippled girl a rank below you sounds very little of a threat lol. And I don’t recall Sakura or Ino doing anything. Was I wrong? :o

Tomiko isn’t a chump. Just crippled, and Dosu is a chunnin. It’s not like he was going to feel threatened lol. But if I missed any attacks, please let me know. I hate continuity errors and wills dit right away if possible.

I’m sorry to hear I dissapointed you

Ino and Sakura moved by the boy to act as a line of a defense as Ino drew a kunai and Sakura subtle made some hand signs.

Sakura & Ino assumed a defensive position around the boy and Dosu didn't even acknowledge it.

but twisted her body as she aimed to get underneath Dosu and tried to deliver a kick to his jaw.

I'll admit I probably should not have used "aimed" there but the idea was Tomiko was close enough to Dosu and tried to kick his jaw as she got underneath him.

Azumi glanced back at the girl, and scowled as it seemed she was not gonna let her leave as she formed some formed some hand signs and generated a clone. Azumi turned to face Lily as she drew her umbrella while she handed the clone her scroll.

"Go, get that far away from the village. Protect that scroll at all costs." Azumi instructed with a whisper as her clone nodded and made a break for the gate while everyone else seemed preoccupied with their own battles. Azumi glanced over to the poison mist of the adjacent "battle field" as she knew Reaver had been in a struggle. which only further complicated things.

To think this little "invasion" had presented such a seemingly sure opportunity.

"The scroll is leaving with me. If you have any sense of self preservation you will stand aside." Azumi warned to the girl. Azumi had no qualms over fighting a Konoha-nin of all things but she would rather avoid a fight altogether. Though with her glare cast on Lily Azumi had not been ready to show mercy to the girl as she knew she had to stall long enough to get the clone and the scroll out of the village.

--------------------
Madoka, within the comfort of her puppet Raven, flew through the tunnel as she tried to make out where Tomiko or Yasu could have been. Not the most simple of tasks given the darkness of the tunnel so she had to hone her senses and keep an ear out for any cues.

Splash!

The sound of contact of something against water caught her attention as she moved down as she exited her puppet and tried to make out the figure ahead of her.

Is that...Yasu?

"Yasu!?" Madoka called out as she moved closer to the figure as he seemed to try and use the water for navigation while she tried to let him know she was here.

------------------
Tomiko, along with Sakura & Ino, quickly became defensive with Dosu made his arrival and threatened to murder them all. Including the boy Zaku seemed almost protective of. Ino and Sakura moved by the boy to act as a line of a defense as Ino drew a kunai and Sakura subtle made some hand signs.

Tomiko cast a glare on Dosu, as she knew her odds of survival were low given her arms were still all but useless for battle; though this had far from caused Tomiko to panic as she kept her determined resolve and pulled a kunai out and held it in her teeth while she kept her focus on Dosu.

"Kill us? As if I am just gonna stand around and let that happen. You ain't killing anyone mummy boy!" Tomiko said before she charged forward as she seemed to go for a slash faint with the kunai, but twisted her body as she aimed to get underneath Dosu and tried to deliver a kick to his jaw.

Rereading it now. It seems Ino is just protecting Kou, which zaku was as well (although that didn’t work out for him either). Sakura is weaving handisgns, and Tomiko charged. So. I think I was actually correct here. It never said a distance between Dosu and her, only that she was charging forward

I would like an edit of Dosu either moving away from or blocking Tomiko's kick, though I will go back to clarify the distance given I used language that likely confused you of what that intent was.