• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
You can fix that. Just let him kick some ass and get in fights.

Agreed. And you do characters well when you want to. Like:

Kai was surprised at Hasima’s behavior. He has assumed that she would just take the scroll an demean him, but this act of gratitude resonated with the mist ninja. He paused, as his shadow clone took off the real kai’s Mask, revealing his actual face underneath.

“...For a xeno, you seem to have some decency. Your fight was more than I expected. I could be foolish to turn down an alliance, especially considering my current state. You are powerful, I’ve never seen justu like it...”

Kai marveled, extending his hand to a foreigner to the first time. “My name is...Kai.”

Annnnnd then his only Xeno friend dies

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
What you’ve missed:

•Shipping

•Cheering up Retro

•character power ups

EC5C93EC-1DFF-4E2F-B42E-199CD2C8BE6C.jpeg

•raiku’s power

does Anybody’s character have a training regimen?
Kiro is addicted to getting better, more powerful. When he wasn’t on missions, he would spend his time training and working on techniques as well as physical combat. Even during missions, when he gets the opportunity, he would start practicing. And now he gets to spend all his time mastering whatever Orochimaru teaches him. So yeah, Kiro pretty much trains whenever he can.

Kiro is addicted to getting better, more powerful. When he wasn’t on missions, he would spend his time training and working on techniques as well as physical combat. Even during missions, when he gets the opportunity, he would start practicing. And now he gets to spend all his time mastering whatever Orochimaru teaches him. So yeah, Kiro pretty much trains whenever he can.
I also forgot to mention that he is mentored by some of the more corrupt side of the Mist. But I think I did say that awhile ago. Either way, Kiro has now seen he’s gonna need a lot more than that to get where he needs to be.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I also forgot to mention that he is mentored by some of the more corrupt side of the Mist. But I think I did say that awhile ago. Either way, Kiro has now seen he’s gonna need a lot more than that to get where he needs to be.
What’s his purpose again? To get stronger to kill the uchiha or whatever lame thing like that?

So...just curious, did anyone step in to help Ichiko? Its cool if not, but she may be a kunoichi-cake.
Hmmm? When was this? What was this...like what even was this?
Kenji showed promise during his fight with Sagiso in the forest and proceeded to do jack all after the fact. Raiku & Tsuki never had a tease moment like that to give some hype. Kenji went straight down where as both Raiku and Tsuki are waiting to move up and have been in the same place for the most part.
Showed promise? He only landed like one attack though...

Jk~ Being able to hit Sagisō is already more than most people can say, most recently Zaku.
that feels weird seeing. Surely there’s something else he can do to redeem himself besides fighting
I imagine you'll find it very hard to prove the strength of a character in a combat based RP without actually engaging in any combat. I mean, there are other things like Medical ninjutsu or sealing jutsu... but most things are gonna revolve around some form of battle.

Hmmm? When was this? What was this...like what even was this?

Showed promise? He only landed like one attack though...

Jk~ Being able to hit Sagisō is already more than most people can say, most recently Zaku.

I imagine you'll find it very hard to prove the strength of a character in a combat based RP without actually engaging in any combat. I mean, there are other things like Medical ninjutsu or sealing jutsu... but most things are gonna revolve around some form of battle.

Landed more than one. And forced Sagiso to use a jutsu that took herself out of the forest making her a piggy back carry. All while combating an elemental disadvantage.

But I get your point.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I mean prove he’s not trash overall