• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk, maybe I’m just a bit paranoid after what Azumi did to him but I feel as if it isn’t that hard to beat Kiro anymore. All these characters have so many abilities now, some op and some not, but still, all it would take is a 2v1 and Kiro would probably, no definitely be toast. That’s no threat at all.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Everyone deserves a like at times

Everyone But the Xenos
065D9603-0936-4C38-BD66-70E79BC83292.jpeg

Idk, maybe I’m just a bit paranoid after what Azumi did to him but I feel as if it isn’t that hard to beat Kiro anymore. All these characters have so many abilities now, some op and some not, but still, all it would take is a 2v1 and Kiro would probably, no definitely be toast. That’s no threat at all.

Azumi literally only has liquid shadows & some water style at this point. Her umbrella has been completely useless as either shooting projectiles or as a melee weapon.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Just fight Raiku and it’ll cheer you up. I’m actually trying to make him not appear as a loser so I’ll give it my all. Gives more satisfaction when he loses

Nah Kiro is a menace. He beat Tomiko into a cripple and killed Hashima. He’s not to be messed with. Especially with that curse mark (which is severely under used right now)

What did the Xenos even do wrong? I see Kai hating on them so much I would assume they killed his family

Kai: *brings in slideshow projector and inhales* The presentation on why Xenos are inferior and a blite on the earth.....

*two hours later*

Kai: and that wraps up reason 82: Mix breeding would dilute the bloodline until there is nothing left

Nah Kiro is a menace. He beat Tomiko into a cripple and killed Hashima. He’s not to be messed with. Especially with that curse mark (which is severely under used right now)
The thing is though Jacob purposely let some of the attacks hit. If he really wanted to, he could’ve probably avoided them. As for Hashima, Nebby basically forfeited that match. The writing is on the walls guys, Kiro was handed his wins.

She could fight Mori, so far he's only met Reaver and Sagiso saw him

Tomiko kinda can't right now...arms still damaged from Kiro's treatment of them during the exams. Waiting to get them properly healed before she fights again. Have an idea for a 24 hour time limit heal that restores her arms but for only that duration before they become damaged liabilities again.

The thing is though Jacob purposely let some of the attacks hit. If he really wanted to, he could’ve probably avoided them. As for Hashima, Nebby basically forfeited that match. The writing is on the walls guys, Kiro was handed his wins.

I didn't give you the win, I just had the flawed idea for battle RPs of having to let something from your opponent hit and not just block/dodge everything. A staple of Pokemon RPs. Just not used to this battle style.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well you forced me to forfeit. He was really hard to fight against. I have no idea why you lost so easily against azumi

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Tsuki did squat so far XD

Raiku just needs you to let him shine instead of abandoning battles like Zaku’s...
Kenji showed promise during his fight with Sagiso in the forest and proceeded to do jack all after the fact. Raiku & Tsuki never had a tease moment like that to give some hype. Kenji went straight down where as both Raiku and Tsuki are waiting to move up and have been in the same place for the most part.
Kenji saved raikus life and tsuki saved Taiyo’s. Meanwhile I’m too shit to think of how to win against people which is the reason I abandoned the fight against Zaku cuz he was too hard

I didn't give you the win, I just had the flawed idea for battle RPs of having to let something from your opponent hit and not just block/dodge everything. A staple of Pokemon RPs. Just not used to this battle style.
You didn’t give Kiro the win, but you still let the attacks hit when you could’ve countered or avoided them if you wanted. I’m glad that he won but even you just said yourself that you were letting the attacks hit. So yeah, maybe Kiro shouldn’t have won that fight either.

You didn’t give Kiro the win, but you still let the attacks hit when you could’ve countered or avoided them if you wanted. I’m glad that he won but even you just said yourself that you were letting the attacks hit. So yeah, maybe Kiro shouldn’t have won that fight either.

No he should have. Worked better for Tomiko's arc. Just if I did things different Tomiko could have gotten some hits in and not just been a punching bad. My fault not yours.