• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Finally got back home!

Working on my post as I eat. Dosu never released from Sakura's Genjutsu. I don't think you can just walk away from it even if you realize it is a Genjutsu.

He basically rippled through the illusion...it WAS an illusion correct?

So glaciona is genderbend Kanshi Lol? Btw is Kai’s mom a Yuki before he married Kai’s dad?

Kai: ah, she was a very influential and rich nobleman, she did have the blood of the Yuki in her, but extremly distant than our branch.

He basically rippled through the illusion...it WAS an illusion correct?

Kai: ah, she was a very influential and rich nobleman, she did have the blood of the Yuki in her, but extremly distant than our branch.

It was.

Still think you should either cause some minor self pain or use a Genjutsu release. Don't think you could brute force it though I am not a Genjutsu doctor so I could not prescribe remedies to its effect.

It was.

Still think you should either cause some minor self pain or use a Genjutsu release. Don't think you could brute force it though I am not a Genjutsu doctor so I could not prescribe remedies to its effect.

Usually genin level genjustu comes without most of the consequences high tier justu have. Maybe I should have asked what that justu did before I countered it. I’ll try to clarify and ask about this next time. I aplogize

We’re still doing the seven swordsman of the Mist arc, right? I’m just wondering cuz I’ve been thinking and with all these characters as well as even more unique and powerful abilities, I’m really starting to consider having Kiro go for one of the swords, specifically Kiba.
Hey getting one of those swords could be a pretty cool upgrade. No one has suggested that yet