• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think about it guys, Azumi literally one shotted him, Sagisō and her whole family could kill him if they wanted. Hell, the Uchiha twins will probably be on a Kiro’s level soon. If Kai went totally off on him, he could probably find some way to freeze him. Taiyo now has LaCM and his puppet hands. We don’t even need to talk about the jinchuriki cuz they could probably destroy him as well. Man, by the end of his time with Orochimaru, who’s to say he will be powerful enough to escape Orochimaru’s clutches. There’s probably more I’m missing but I think you guys get the point. Kiro really isn’t that strong.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Think about it guys, Azumi literally one shotted him, Sagisō and her whole family could kill him if they wanted. Hell, the Uchiha twins will probably be on a Kiro’s level soon. If Kai went totally off on him, he could probably find some way to freeze him. Taiyo now has LaCM and his puppet hands. We don’t even need to talk about the jinchuriki cuz they could probably destroy him as well. Man, by the end of his time with Orochimaru, who’s to say he will be powerful enough to escape Orochimaru’s clutches. There’s probably more I’m missing but I think you guys get the point. Kiro really isn’t that strong.

Orochimaru’s training has yet to begin~

And that’s not to say you don’t utilize your curse mark stage one, or even accomplish stage 2

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
But in all seriousness I’d say Sagiso X Kiro. This needs to happen
Agreed.
if you really think that way fight Raiku, I’ll give it my all. Unless you think he’s too weak for kiro in which case you don’t think kiro is that weak

Yeah, I guess I should wait and see how that turns out. I’m just worried with all the new characters and abilities everyone is adding on that maybe Kiro won’t be able to stand out.

Oh he will. I’m sure you have great ambitions for him, as he said he was for a quest of power. If he obtains one of the seven swords and then works under Orochimaru as to home those skills and others...we got a legend in the making

I need to let Mori meet everyone, he won't like it but right now he's being a hermit. The only interaction he had with another human was in a fight. And he might be able to help with a fight or two

Yeah, that’s an idea. He has certain locations he could visit. Some are:

The Yuki clan nestled upon the wall, getting ready to leave.

The group underground with Sagiso and the pack.

Reaver watching Azumi

Azumi and the Uchiha twins

Azumi: You know Reaver you could do you fellow Ame nin a favor and help me with these Uchiha. Or not, just watch and enjoy the show. Whatever makes you comfortable I mean.

Well you did say yourself that a Azumi can handle them alone lol but he could technically help, even without his walking arsenal he has the element of surprise

I know, which will make his reaction fun to watch. Can Reaver control kunai and such with metal manipulation?

Not if they were flying at him. His metal manipulation is weak, hence why he has difficulty even moving his suit when he’s not in the cockpit. But if they were stationary, he’d be able to manipulate them. The most he’d be able to do with flying kunai toward him is bend the sharp kunai into blunts...which is still hurling at him XD

Not if they were flying at him. His metal manipulation is weak, hence why he has difficulty even moving his suit when he’s not in the cockpit. But if they were stationary, he’d be able to manipulate them. The most he’d be able to do with flying kunai toward him is bend the sharp kunai into blunts...which is still hurling at him XD
Okay, so this most likely turn into a taijutsu fight as Reaver doesn't his suit and Mori put too much chakra in his jutsus coupled with his low chakra reserves

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I was gonna say you can trick Sora to help with metal manipulation since she has still release but I don’t want another character of mine to be a joke