• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have the fodder detain Yukimaru, I was gonna do it anyway in my next post with Sagiso. After which, I'll probably try to get Furijia and Sakura to regroup with...something, somewhere.

Then we can spend the next 50 posts walking to the battlefield with the other OCs.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Have the fodder detain Yukimaru, I was gonna do it anyway in my next post with Sagiso. After which, I'll probably try to get Furijia and Sakura to regroup with...something, somewhere.

Then we can spend the next 50 posts walking to the battlefield with the other OCs.
Too late now, I’m gonna make a post where he body flickers the heck out of there to a point the byakugan can’t see as far

I explained how he could do that but if even my explaination triggers people I can edit it to multiple body flickers
Ahaha~ Well, have fun running. I won't be casing though. The 3 tails isn't very high on my list of priorities, so Yukimaru can escape if he wants. Oh, and smug was supposed to have Chomei, no? So that tailed beast should be up for grabs as well.

and, errr, Zander's thing with Kokuo.

If I'm recalling everything correctly, at least those two tailed beasts(5 & 7 tails) have no one claiming them.

Ahaha~ Well, have fun running. I won't be casing though. The 3 tails isn't very high on my list of priorities, so Yukimaru can escape if he wants. Oh, and smug was supposed to have Chomei, no? So that tailed beast should be up for grabs as well.

and, errr, Zander's thing with Kokuo.

If I'm recalling everything correctly, at least those two tailed beasts(5 & 7 tails) have no one claiming them.
I took 5 Tails

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Wait a minute here...did...Yukimaru just body flicker? You meant Raiku right? Not everyone just has this technique. Not to mention teleporting twenty km away. There’s so much wrong here it’s not even funny XD

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You also ignored the armada of Genin
I don’t care that much since I already told you Guys I was doing that and that post was so short that the only reason it was before my post was because I made a longer one that finishes Yukimarus part before you posted but decided to use other charcters

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I don’t care that much since I already told you Guys I was doing that and that post was so short that the only reason it was before my post was because I made a longer one that finishes Yukimarus part before you posted but decided to use other charcters
TLDR: bitch please idgaf

It’s just chakra being used to incredibley speed up traveling process, so more chakra means more speed. Simple logic
Nebby's actually right on this one Shen, the body flicker can be used for long distances. Though, in any case, the type of chakra used also influences how fast they can go. Needless to say, lightning-nature chakra is best suited for the body flicker technique since it works sorta, and I quote sorta, like a very temporary LCM.

Didn’t have chakra and wasn’t thinking normally

yep. So the seven and nine tails anyone can take and the eight tail is gonna be figured out in an arc

....so your saying that the only thing stopping him from doing that was that he didn’t think of it? That’s practically a god tier ability the way your using it. It’s unfair and honestly unfun as well. You can’t just sneeze and teleport 20 KM away. It not only loses every sense of weight in an engagement or encounter, but it’s also IMPOSSIBLE to counter

Nebby's actually right on this one Shen, the body flicker can be used for long distances. Though, in any case, the type of chakra used also influences how fast they can go. Needless to say, lightning-nature chakra is best suited for the body flicker technique since it works sorta, and I quote sorta, like a very temporary LCM.

But Yukimaru using it when he hasn’t shown any inkling of having it before, not even in his bio. It’s an Uchiha related ability as well, yet he has it? Without even a Lightning nature. It just came out of nowhere and was an instant escape, even when he was exhausted from fighting FOUR Kage at once

....so your saying that the only thing stopping him from doing that was that he didn’t think of it? That’s practically a god tier ability the way your using it. It’s unfair and honestly unfun as well. You can’t just sneeze and teleport 20 KM away. It not only loses every sense of weight in an engagement or encounter, but it’s also IMPOSSIBLE to counter
The body flicker isn't teleportation though.

He didn’t do it in only one move

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
But Yukimaru using it when he hasn’t shown any inkling of having it before, not even in his bio. It’s an Uchiha related ability as well, yet he has it? Without even a Lightning nature. It just came out of nowhere and was an instant escape, even when he was exhausted from fighting FOUR Kage at once
You do realize basically any chunin skilled ninja has this right? Just watch episode one of Naruto lmao

The body flicker isn't teleportation though.
He didn’t do it in only one teleport
Well it’s basically teleportation with extra steps.

You do realize basically any chunin skilled ninja has this right? Just watch episode one of Naruto lmao
If that’s the case they could have instantly caught up to sasori and deidara, or the sound four, or anything like that instantly. They never travel that far so fast.

Nah, the Uchiha or very specifically Shisui is famous for using it, but it's a D-Ranked ability that practically anyone can use. If it counts for anything, it's also not fast enough to evade the notice of dojutsu.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well it’s basically teleportation with extra steps.

If that’s the case they could have instantly caught up to sasori and deidara, or the sound four, or anything like that instantly. They never travel that far so fast.
I like to think it’s like one line because that amount of crazy speed and being controlled to the point you can change your direction easily doesn’t make scientific sense. Meanwhile they didn’t really know where they were, there were also traps(sound four), sand, and oh idk, A FLYING BIRD

Nah, the Uchiha or very specifically Shisui is famous for using it, but it's a D-Ranked ability that practically anyone can use. If it counts for anything, it's also not fast enough to evade the notice of dojutsu.

Believe me I’m not against the body flicker. Sure it’s okay in normal use. But spamming it until you are practically 20 km away instantaneously is too much. Plus no one outside the Uchiha clan has used this technique to the extent as lets say shishui. Yukimaru for example

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Believe me I’m not against the body flicker. Sure it’s okay in normal use. But spamming it until you are practically 20 km away instantaneously is too much. Plus no one outside the Uchiha clan has used this technique to the extent as pests say shishui. Yukimaru for example
Shisui just doesn’t get touched cuz when you try to hit him he does the jutsu in less than a second and jukes you harder than a music box. His far distance is basically as equivalent as everyone else

I like to think it’s like one line because that amount of crazy speed and being controlled to the point you can change your direction easily doesn’t make scientific sense. Meanwhile they didn’t really know where they were, there were also traps(sound four), sand, and oh idk, A FLYING BIRD

As said, the sasori/sound four examples are still there. As after grabbing sauske’s box, according to this, they could have body flickered away so quickly and then the chase would be over.

Shisui just doesn’t get touched cuz when you try to hit him he does the jutsu in less than a second and jukes you harder than a music box. His far distance is basically as equivalent as everyone else

And he was the most skilled user with the body flicker period, aside one raikage perhaps. Yukimaru hasn’t even used the body flicker in this Roleplay before, but now all of a sudden he can use it to the extreme capabilities that not even 99% of jounin are capable of? There’s just SO much wrong with this...

Nah, at this point Yukimaru would likely be half dead. A body flicker in one direction, 20km, well, you'd have hit a lot of shit.

The reason people only do the body flicker in short bursts is the same reason why Kakashi can't use the Chidori without the Sharingan. Unless you've got a dojutsu you'll be so fast you can't react to your own body. The only way to possibly use this jutsu effectively is multiple small body flickers, but again, you'd still need the Sharingan if you want to do it in rapid succession or have Minato level of reaction speed.