• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Who actually fights with honor in the RP though? This is a ninja series. Reaver cries honor while he stomps around in a near-invincible mecha and attacks people unprepared and unprevoked.

Well samurai are about honor even though they mercilessly cut though enemies lol. Honorbound warriors aren’t about being filled with mercy or respect. They are about not only being efficient, but also but a guide of ethics for themselves, some of them but not all include:

• not attacking unarmed civilians
• not hiding from an enemy
• not running away
• not betraying your own men
• don’t dishonor your family
• don’t fight in the shadows

Any many other regulations such as that make up the warrior code. That is also why reaver hates the nara family. Mori and reaver fought honorably after reaver berated him for hiding underground, to which Mori apologized and fought above ground by the honor code

BTW Shen on the subject of who won the Reaver fight, if you still that fight where Mori beat Reaver when he came back as the same fight doesn't it mean he won it for everyone?

No not neccicarily. After you bail a fight with the intention to run away from a stronger foe that means you lose it. Unless there is a goal to get somewhere like the sound for to put an example.

back to the fact that Reaver Bailed first
This contradicts Ninjas

Also Mori hid for the enemy

Reaver bailed out of his suit, not out of the fight. And shura, Sagiso, and Kiro all bailed before then. He was left to fight Mori once that happened.

While it contradicts ninjas, that’s the bitter irony of Reaver hating how ninjas have ‘changed.’ He doesn’t consider himself a ninja, rather he considers himself a Reaver XD.

They didn't know he was still around since he didn't come back to the fight, wasn't the only reason he came back to get his suit not to fight?

He was assessing his situation before his inevitable attack, as he was planning to fight off Azumi’s attackers.

Also, speaking of Mori:
23CF7DA5-5A28-432F-98C1-3347A2F0766B.jpeg

So since Mori bailed on his fight with Kiro, doesn’t that mean he lost it? I know Mori knocked him out, but that was after the fight was over.

The one we are currently in is a little unique. Is almost like a battle royal,so it’s harder to determine that type of things. Plus Mori didn’t ditch kiro, he was Digging away the trees near him to set up an attack.

The one we are currently in is a little unique. Is almost like a battle royal,so it’s harder to determine that type of things. Plus Mori didn’t ditch kiro, he was Digging away the trees near him to set up an attack.
Yeah, now that I think about it, the battle is kind of a like a battle royale with separate battles inside. Mori, being the underdog, was able to beat two of some of the more powerful characters just in this one battle royale. That’s pretty good.

He was assessing his situation before his inevitable attack, as he was planning to fight off Azumi’s attackers.

Also, speaking of Mori:
View attachment 649884
This is amazing! I did not expect this at all!

Yeah, now that I think about it, the battle is kind of a like a battle royale with separate battles inside. Mori, being the underdog, was able to beat two of some of the more powerful characters just in this one battle royale. That’s pretty good.
Thanks for the compliment!

I don't know how to evaluate wins/losses for this chaotic mess. Or even what a battle is.

Mori is stealing Tomiko's thunder hard though XD
Mori: You'll get your time in the spotlight later, if you survive long enough that is

Wait what? Reaver was driven out of his suit before he encountered Mori, that’s why he fought him out of his suit

Reaver was stopped by Mori in the first place by the clogging of his joints, remember?

Mori: Eh, you look fine to me. Might want to tone it down with the stitches, don't give Reaver any ideas

Reaver: He...he...he...

Reaver was stopped by Mori in the first place by the clogging of his joints, remember?

Reaver: He...he...he...
Mori: Don't. You've had your fun, don't use stitches for killing. Spider and mech suit are fine, but don't kill people with something that is supposed to keep them alive. You don't bash heads in with an IV, do you? Actually, don't answer that. Don't wanna know if you actually did it

I remember that Reaver was driven out of his suit then when he came back to get his suit that's when he fought Mori 1V1, he was beaten once before he fought Mor the second time

By then shura was long gone before the first bout with Mori happened lol so it still counts as a loss in my book. Also, Mori fought alone at that point against reaver in both fights.

Mori: Don't. You've had your fun, don't use stitches for killing. Spider and mech suit are fine, but don't kill people with something that is supposed to keep them alive. You don't bash heads in with an IV, do you? Actually, don't answer that. Don't wanna know if you actually did it

Reaver: any tool that is on the battlefield is red
To be used from both sides! If she’s afraid they might be then she should have stayed home and done the dishes while the warriors fight!

By then shura was long gone before the first bout with Mori happened lol so it still counts as a loss in my book. Also, Mori fought alone at that point against reaver in both fights.

Reaver: any tool that is on the battlefield is red
To be used from both sides! If she’s afraid they might be then she should have stayed home and done the dishes while the warriors fight!
Mori: First off, I dare you to tell Azumi to do the dishes when she's hurt. Second, you make it sound like IVs are a common thing on the battlefield. They're not, they're common in hospital

We are talking about the fight at the cave right? The one where Shura uppercut Reaver out of the hole Mori put him in into the air and knocked him out of the opening he came from? Where after fighting many of our OCs at once he fled from the battle and left his suit? The one he would got after later and meet mori for the 1V1 then?

Kanshi was surprised by the whole episode but decided that everyone else would take care of the attacker. He was correct though when the attacker was take to trial he was disappointed he wasn’t executed. He saw Tsuki ordering Suien around, but it seemed a bit lame still. Kanshi thought of an idea soon after however, but saw that Tsuki was talking to someone and figured barging into a conversation would be rude so he just headed home.

His father hadn’t returned to the house yet so Kanshi simply took out one of his horror books and went to bed to read, which was surprisingly one of his favorite hobbies.
Why did you remove the part with Yukimaru Neb?

We are talking about the fight at the cave right? The one where Shura uppercut Reaver out of the hole Mori put him in into the air and knocked him out of the opening he came from? Where after fighting many of our OCs at once he fled from the battle and left his suit? The one he would got after later and meet mori for the 1V1 then?

Oh wait your partially right. then shura/Sagiso left after their team attack to knockout the incoming fireball sent by reaver, if I do recall. Mori then brought the battle outside the cave and finished off the mech suit there while the rest of everyone fled through the cave hole reaver made