• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Raikage are exceptions to this rule, or more specifically, LCM users are the exception to this rule since the LCM increases the speed of your nervous system and also boosts your reaction time, hence why they can react like they're Sharingan users despite not having the dojutsu. Case in point, Raikage dodging Amaterasu.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
K well I’m just done with the guy. I never really wanted him to begin with, so you can capture him or get someone else to control him, or whatever you want. I’m done, he’s not my responsibility anymore, so yeah. Do whatever you guys want with him

I love Mori and Reaver’s dynamic together, the honorbound warriors of the battlefield. Makes me wonder how everyone will react to this truce, or the fact that Mori managed to negotiate one lol
I am expecting a lecture from Tomiko after Mori said that she shouldn't take big risks before Reaver lost his armor, but who knows?

I just had an idea that would put Mori in a nasty spot. If Reaver joins the Akatsuki, people would become incredibly suspicious since Mori isn't exactly hiding the fact that he and Reaver know eachother. Add some gossip to the mix and before you know people are saying that Mori is an undercover Akatsuki spy

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I just had an idea that would put Mori in a nasty spot. If Reaver joins the Akatsuki, people would become incredibly suspicious since Mori isn't exactly hiding the fact that he and Reaver know eachother. Add some gossip to the mix and before you know people are saying that Mori is an undercover Akatsuki spy

Huh...I hadn’t even considered the possibility! Interesting. Looks like Azumi has some competition for that seat in the Akatsuki haha. Although I’m pretty sure that would burn most bridges he’s made. But hey, he’s from the rain, Akatsuki town

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Taiyo: *feels proud to secure one win*
Actually I could have won twice if Taiyo didn't try to use FBS against Azumi, but I'm okay with that loss, it makes it satisfying when Taiyo eventually becomes competent.

Taiyo: *feels proud to secure one win*
Actually I could have won twice if Taiyo didn't try to use FBS against Azumi, but I'm okay with that loss, it makes it satisfying when Taiyo eventually becomes competent.

Wait till I make my post before deciding that. With Reaver backing down, Azumi's motivation to fight goes down to since this was a waste of time in her eyes XD.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I'm confused at what Azumi is doing, it doesn't effect my post, since Taiyo shouldn't notice it anyway. But good strat on Azumi's part, it could change the course of the confrontation.
low key hopes that Reaver will continuously tease Azumi about this.

I'm confused at what Azumi is doing, it doesn't effect my post, since Taiyo shouldn't notice it anyway. But good strat on Azumi's part, it could change the course of the confrontation.
low key hopes that Reaver will continuously tease Azumi about this.

Azumi is playing Tsundere to try and make Taiyo think his flirts are having even more of an effect to distract him from her plan. Though with Reaver calming down now she is just trying to avoid a pointless battle.