• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey I didn’t say the Yuki would succeed or survive in that attempt lol
Why is it even a rule in the first place, suicide?
23:
If a Xeno takes their own life for the sake of a mist ninja, it is considered a great honor to bestow them and their close family as pure mist blood.
•Exceptions: If they have more than one family member of questionable character, this rule is void.
I can only interpret this as the Yuki clan is going to adopt them or something.

Kill the user in their infancy as early as possible I suppose. And I doh t they really know the true power of it, they don’t know everything.

Adopt them? Huh?
:T Infancy? The Rinnegan wouldn't have awakened by then...

Though speaking of dojutsu, I've got plans for one of them hehehe

It's time to improve Mei's standing.

Edit:

Oh, and by adopt I meant, that's just about the only way the Yuki could grant someone 'Pure Mist Blood' Status.
Uh, Shen, I know Kai will probably find him again and I’m betting on that happening but I just wanted one post of him alone. So you can have Kai look for Kiro but not find him immediately.
Excellent, guess Sagisō will start singing then.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
:T Infancy? The Rinnegan wouldn't have awakened by then...

Though speaking of dojutsu, I've got plans for one of them hehehe

It's time to improve Mei's standing.

Edit:

Oh, and by adopt I meant, that's just about the only way the Yuki could grant someone 'Pure Mist Blood' Status.

Excellent, guess Sagisō will start singing then.

Again, they know little to nothing about the rinnegan aside that it’s powerful

Let’s see if you can recover her standing per day XD. She’s made some boo boos

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Again, they know little to nothing about the rinnegan aside that it’s powerful

Let’s see if you can recover her standing per day XD. She’s made some boo boos
knows little to nothing you say?

Yuki clan: well we don’t know anything about it so it could get rid of all xenos once and for all... or it could kill one mist ninja... i know! We should kill anyone that has it!

Seriously umm I get they don’t know it’s potential and just know it’s powerful, but why insta kill someone that has it? Like what’s the reasoning?

knows little to nothing you say?

Yuki clan: well we don’t know anything about it so it could get rid of all xenos once and for all... or it could kill one mist ninja... i know! We should kill anyone that has it!

Seriously umm I get they don’t know it’s potential and just know it’s powerful, but why insta kill someone that has it? Like what’s the reasoning?

The rinngean was held in a lot of myth, folklore, and other tales that it would bring the end of the world or other such terrible outcomes. The Yuki and several other clans however know that the rinnegan is out there, somewhere, in some shape or form. So they believe power of any magnitude to what they have been told should never be used, and since its not in the village, that means its in the hands of a Xeno. And a Xeno with ultimate power is a big no-no.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The rinngean was held in a lot of myth, folklore, and other tales that it would bring the end of the world or other such terrible outcomes. The Yuki and several other clans however know that the rinnegan is out there, somewhere, in some shape or form. So they believe power of any magnitude to what they have been told should never be used, and since its not in the village, that means its in the hands of a Xeno. And a Xeno with ultimate power is a big no-no.
I thought the only one who even knew it existed that’s alive is the great toad sage lol

(Ps akatsuki members don’t count)

Right but not the Sharingan which literally allows them to control a mist ninja and make them kill all their friends lol
They not only have an Uchiha in the mist, but they don’t want to start a village war since the Uchiha make up the back bone of the leaf, meanwhile th other bloodlines they listed were few and far in between

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Y'know, now that I think of it, Tsuki nor Seiun have any sort of power up. Compare this to Taiyo who has not only a Justus that can rival the likes of LCM and the incredibly versatile tool in puppet arms, they're basically peasants. Should my two underpowered characters stay weak or should they take a dip in the OP pool that is already being hogged by Azumi, Sagisō, and Kiro, with others barely being able to get a foot in for 5 seconds.

Y'know, now that I think of it, Tsuki nor Seiun have any sort of power up. Compare this to Taiyo who has not only a Justus that can rival the likes of LCM and the incredibly versatile tool in puppet arms, they're basically peasants. Should my two underpowered characters stay weak or should they take a dip in the OP pool that is already being hogged by Azumi, Sagisō, and Kiro, with others barely being able to get a foot in for 5 seconds.

In all fairness, seiun isn’t displayed much power, so there’s no bar to say we do or not not need a power up for him, as we have no fight or basis to establish a idea from.

As far as Tsuki is concerned, she just became a ninja yesterday XD I don’t expect her to contend with the higher classes soon. But she should start developing her abilities though

Just the idea that Taiyo wants to learn something just to make kids happy and have some fun. Not for power or some grand ambition or deep agenda. It's innocent, and kinda refreshing given some characters we have here *Cough* Azumi *Cough*

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Just the idea that Taiyo wants to learn something just to make kids happy and have some fun. Not for power or some grand ambition or deep agenda. It's innocent, and kinda refreshing given some characters we have here *Cough* Azumi *Cough*
Lol I’ve only thought of it for getting easy kills and kill steals

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Yeah, even though Taiyo is a ninja kid, he's still a kid. Sure he can fight the likes of Jirobo with a stone face, but he can also want to party and bond with his family. And while he's on a mission that can effect the overall political state of Kohanagakure, he can still have fun by sightseeing or flirting with girls he comes across.
TL;DR, I humanize Taiyo by having him be childish at times.