• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So technically Kiro will become an honorary Hyūga... that’s cool I guess.

Also, is Tayuya still pissed at Kiro or have they managed to atleast deal with each other during the three months they’ve stayed in the same house together?

Tayuya: ....you still suck, but I've learned to not curse your existence when I see you now. So you are...tolerable. Even if I have no desire to be friends or overlook your spineless crap.

So technically Kiro will become an honorary Hyūga... that’s cool I guess.

Also, is Tayuya still pissed at Kiro or have they managed to atleast deal with each other during the three months they’ve stayed in the same house together?
I have no idea, I do know that all hell will break loose when Kiro sees that Mori is gonna train with Hinagiku. Tayuya would probably have some lovely comments about him losing to Mori.

Tayuya: ....you still suck, but I've learned to not curse your existence when I see you now. So you are...tolerable. Even if I have no desire to be friends or overlook your spineless crap.
Say there was a limit to the seal or we don’t do the seal at all. I think something fun to watch would be the tension between the characters. Someone would have to be watching them at all times and the lack of trust could cause an interesting dynamic. The suspicion of Tayuya and Kiro planning an escape would be there as well. Maybe there is a chance for them to escape. It just adds another factor to look out for in the arc.

Say there was a limit to the seal or we don’t do the seal at all. I think something fun to watch would be the tension between the characters. Someone would have to be watching them at all times and the lack of trust could cause an interesting dynamic. The suspicion of Tayuya and Kiro planning an escape would be there as well. Maybe there is a chance for them to escape. It just adds another factor to look out for in the arc.

While true, it would make the Leaf & Hyuga look like morons if they sent two prisoners out with a weak or no way to keep them in line to prevent such a likely thing from happening.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
i can keep watch over one of them if you get what I mean

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Depends what Orochimaru's goal was, and what Oto desired to do. Iwa has no love for the Leaf, but if they perceive Orochimaru as a threat to their nation they might take action. Sort of a "enemy of my enemy is my friend" deal that got him in the Shinobi Alliance.
taking over the ninja world might seem like a threat?

Well in that case he'd fight against Orochimaru. Same with Ay (Though his would be personal reasons...and I need to discuss with kyuu on this given we share control of Kumo now) and Rasa really.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Well in that case he'd fight against Orochimaru. Same with Ay (Though his would be personal reasons...and I need to discuss with kyuu on this given we share control of Kumo now) and Rasa really.
original idea was danzo would take one of shisui's eyes and use it on rasa for another ally. though you control all 3 characters so its up to you xD

Basically where they stand on a hypothetical Orochimaru war.

I am having Sami bring Kenji & Aisha to the Raikage and company if you want to know RP stuff.
They'd probably observe before doing anything.

Orochimaru is closer to Iwa and Konoha than Kumo, so the Cloud certainly wouldn't be at the forefront of the war and have no reason to put themselves there. On the other hand, they'd certainly take advantage of the war to deal some damage to both Konoha and Iwa.