• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The scorched ground? Yeah. Good luck burning XD

Which the coordination would leave her open to be hit by the fire attack Originally.
The fire wouldn't affect underground, and we're in the land of waterfalls, the land is rather moist here. She'd only need to overturn the top-soil to prevent herself from being affected by the scorching ground, a simple feat for someone with the Earth element.

Eh, unless of course, Baiyan's genjutsu has something to say about Reaver's aim.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The fire wouldn't affect underground, and we're in the land of waterfalls, the land is rather moist here. She'd only need to overturn the top-soil to prevent herself from being affected by the scorching ground, a simple feat for someone with the Earth element.

Eh, unless of course, Baiyan's genjutsu has something to say about Reaver's aim.
Hard to miss with a poison fog. Like...he’s have to missives by several hundred feet.

Also, the flames seepninto the ground. Almost like an acid. call it a techniquebhe learned to counter earth users, from his battle with Hashima, Mori, then Tomiko, he needed a counter lol.

Hard to miss with a poison fog. Like...he’s have to missives by several hundred feet.

Also, the flames seepninto the ground. Almost like an acid. call it a techniquebhe learned to counter earth users, from his battle with Hashima, Mori, then Tomiko, he needed a counter lol.
Lmfao, I meant that the Genjutsu would disrupt the aim of the flamethrowers, while the wind release would deal with the poison fog.

Interesting! That gives me an even better Idea! Say, how would this acid interact with Reaver's suit~?

Lmfao, I meant that the Genjutsu would disrupt the aim of the flamethrowers, while the wind release would deal with the poison fog.

Interesting! That gives me an even better Idea! Say, how would this acid interact with Reaver's suit~?

Since the flamethrowers are attacking the ground, they wouldn’t really be able to miss the wide spread that is the very ground.

The flaming acid? Oh...oh you sneaky little devil XD. But you would have to survive first, which is still in debate

Since the flamethrowers are attacking the ground, they wouldn’t really be able to miss the wide spread that is the very ground.

The flaming acid? Oh...oh you sneaky little devil XD. But you would have to survive first, which is still in debate
Oh don't worry about surviving, I don't have to go underground, the ground can come up to meet me.

Hmmm, I question the range of those flamethrowers. They're attacking the ground and manage to simultaneously cover the area of the poison bog?

Well, worry not 80% chance Godjacob will actually provide me a way out with Azumi's next post.

Posted, btw if you can find the jutsu I used to make the smokescreen against Lako and Kin, that's be great.
*Slow Claps*

Good effort, but your entire smokescreen was absolutely useless since Furījia had her Byakugan activated. I'll make this simply and just kill the clone before it can do anything lmao. Your attempt was, however, very applaudable.

Oh don't worry about surviving, I don't have to go underground, the ground can come up to meet me.

Hmmm, I question the range of those flamethrowers. They're attacking the ground and manage to simultaneously cover the area of the poison bog?

Well, worry not 80% chance Godjacob will actually provide me a way out with Azumi's next post.

Well it’s entire thing is spreading. And he fired off them at her general vicinity, so he doesn’t need it to spread THAT much of a range. And the ground to meet you? How would she even know that there is a fire acid ground when the area is obstructed by the fog?

Well it’s entire thing is spreading. And he fired off them at her general vicinity, so he doesn’t need it to spread THAT much of a range. And the ground to meet you? How would she even know that there is a fire acid ground when the area is obstructed by the fog?
She's not using the Jutsu because of the fire acid per say. It's just something that's very useful against very heavy opponents like Reaver, the fire acid just happens to be an unexpected bonus.

Well, I'll still wait up for godjacob though.

Silently waits for Kyuu or Hydra to notice the hint...
Kai stood to atttention, struck and firm. “Yes Sir, Hama sensei.”

A shocking revelation indeed. Shen almost duped us all. Good thing we caught that trap before it was too late! :D

45f8c1200c88d831e9780df325df0ff7600e1bf7v2_hq.jpg

sSoul

Previously Swirled
It would certainly hurt her, the flame aura that is, but she'll try to take his head off before she's burned too badly.
Yeah, but that is if she can keep up with Taiyo with x2 his strength. And come to think of it, what even are our powerlevels in this RP?

bUt sOUl thIs iSn't dRaGon bAlL! some may say, and to that I reply you know what I mean.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
“Oh ho ho that brings me back.” Seiun said whiskfully. “As far as THAT is concerned, we should work with quick precision strikes. Immobilize and incapacitate, quick. That’s how we’ll do things. I won’t put up with sloppy behavior or results In my cell. Is that understood?”
Just going to assume that's another typo, cause if you're actively trying to auto my characters, then I will have to act on that.

I have my own Reaver counters I would like to try
Ah, your welcome to try when the time comes~
A shocking revelation indeed. Shen almost duped us all. Good thing we caught that trap before it was too late! :D

45f8c1200c88d831e9780df325df0ff7600e1bf7v2_hq.jpg
Hahahaha hama ain’t no trap XD. That was purposeful. Hama doesn’t like being called ma’am
Just going to assume that's another typo, cause if you're actively trying to auto my characters, then I will have to act on that.
Yeahhh sorry i’ll Edit that

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"The Gentle Fist (柔拳, Jūken) is a form of hand-to-hand combat used by members of the Hyūga clan. It inflicts internal damage through attacking the body's Chakra Pathway System, subsequently injuring organs which are closely intertwined with the area of the network which has been struck. Neji Hyūga noted that any chakra-based substance can be destroyed by this technique."

(can also paralyze people

oh and a mist sword can also disrupt the chakra pathway system btw

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"The Gentle Fist (柔拳, Jūken) is a form of hand-to-hand combat used by members of the Hyūga clan. It inflicts internal damage through attacking the body's Chakra Pathway System, subsequently injuring organs which are closely intertwined with the area of the network which has been struck. Neji Hyūga noted that any chakra-based substance can be destroyed by this technique."

(can also paralyze people)
Note to self: never challenge Kyuu again xD. Time to add another L to Taiyo's record...