• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s where it gets more complicated. There are many yes and no’s in this paragraph. Although i’ll Leave it to speculation which ones are yes and which are no

Excuse me for making a second theory, but Kai might've inherited his white hair from his mother. Since they didn't hate Xenos before Kai was born, she probably married Jin without too much hatred. What if Kai's mom did something that made Jin and Kai hate Xenos? The problem is that there needs to be a motive for that to happen which is hard to find. Why would she give up her family?

Based on Shen's words I'd say the only definitive yes would be that in green, and the No would be in red.

You've boxed yourself in again. Who says it was Kai's mother that did something wrong? If that were the case then they'd have little reason to trust Hama, the relative of said person.

Another way to theorize is that rather than Kai's mother being the one to do something wrong, then it was instead her clan. If I recall correctly in one of Shen's earlier posts Jin had been rather nostalgically thinking about her, and the way Shen write it didn't give off the impression that she was hated.

Perhaps her clan did something and that led to the death of Kai's mother and Jin's wife, and hence their hatred and distrust of both Xeno's and people with white hair.

Oh, and, Kou Fūma.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I wanna join in on the fun, however I don't have the advanced amount of thinking as you guys do, heck I can't even understand some basic things unless dumbed down. Guess that's just the price of being one of the younger members of this RP.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Theory:

Hama, Kai's Mom, and another white male originated from Land of Snow as siblings, and knew Ice Release, Kai's mom married Jin but the brother betrayed them and killed the mom before being killed by hama

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Excuse me for making a second theory, but Kai might've inherited his white hair from his mother. Since they didn't hate Xenos before Kai was born, she probably married Jin without too much hatred. What if Kai's mom did something that made Jin and Kai hate Xenos? The problem is that there needs to be a motive for that to happen which is hard to find. Why would she give up her family?

Based on Shen's words I'd say the only definitive yes would be that in green, and the No would be in red.

You've boxed yourself in again. Who says it was Kai's mother that did something wrong? If that were the case then they'd have little reason to trust Hama, the relative of said person.

Another way to theorize is that rather than Kai's mother being the one to do something wrong, then it was instead her clan. If I recall correctly in one of Shen's earlier posts Jin had been rather nostalgically thinking about her, and the way Shen write it didn't give off the impression that she was hated.

Perhaps her clan did something and that led to the death of Kai's mother and Jin's wife, and hence their hatred and distrust of both Xeno's and people with white hair.

Oh, and, Kou Fūma.
5180452C-9BF2-4D60-86E0-B57D1F460569.png

*coughs until nearly chokes*

Okay, you nailed a lot of information on the head (than I’d like to admit)

Though there is a few tinsy errors. Which I won’t say because you will figure it out XD

By the way...

someone quote me where they've seen Hama use ice release.

I do recall another clan...and their members do have white hair. They don't belong to the Mist, but they certainly have a...rather interesting history with it.
Hama made an icicle when talking about the jinchuriki.
She tapped his nose, with a smile on her face and a sing song voice in her throat. After tapping his nose, a small icicle instantly froze and grew there.

By the way...

someone quote me where they've seen Hama use ice release.

I do recall another clan...and their members do have white hair. They don't belong to the Mist, but they certainly have a...rather interesting history with it.

Hama froze the demon brothers in a frozen tidal wave. Also, interesting where your mind is going. Hama as a wildcard really throws a wrench in the theory huh? XD

Hama nodded in response to Tsuki. The middle aged medical ninja seemed to zone out for a few seconds, lost in her own thought. such vigor and curiosity, was I really so young and naïve? she's so curious as well, and by the looks of her very book smart. she's a practical carbon copy of me at that age. Hama reflected fondly on those times before she were involved with it. Tsuki represented all the innocence she had before diving deeper into the world of medicine.

“Your eyes are cloudy.” Hama spoke soothingly. “As if your body is here but your brain is elsewhere. Where is it Tsuki?”
SHEN! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

SHEN! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!
Oh, you know...that thing I was saying would develop the more the plot progresses ;)

Well, excuse my shallowness but some clarity would help me a lot. Think you can provide some?

I actually can't wait for Mori to reach the Mist, I am sensing a fierce hatred from Kai due to him being a Xeno and Iwa-nin

Hama: hmm....let me think....no.

Also yeah Kai and him? Kai and any Xeno In HIS village is a bad combo XD

Oh, you know...that thing I was saying would develop the more the plot progresses ;)

Hama: hmm....let me think....no.

Also yeah Kai and him? Kai and any Xeno In HIS village is a bad combo XD
Woohoo! Found it!

Especially an Iwa Xeno, since Kiri and Iwa are not friends in the slightest. I wonder what the rest of their respective cells would do since they were going to the Land of Water for the jinchuriki right?

Woohoo! Found it!

Especially an Iwa Xeno, since Kiri and Iwa are not friends in the slightest. I wonder what the rest of their respective cells would do since they were going to the Land of Water for the jinchuriki right?
That’s when the chaos of the jinchurki hunt begins. And even that won’t be safe from other third party interference.

Also, careful how you introduce yourself to Kai then. Unless you don’t have an allergy to needles...a lot of needles

That’s when the chaos of the jinchurki hunt begins. And even that won’t be safe from other third party interference.

Also, careful how you introduce yourself to Kai then. Unless you don’t have an allergy to needles...a lot of needles
Ah, chaos. An amazing opportunity to sneak in more hints.

I don't have an allergy to needles, but I won't let myself be hit voluntarily. I guess a polite stance will be the best option, albeit a forced one. Can't say that Mori would let him get insulted without reacting though, only Reaver and Tomiko can do that

Ah, chaos. An amazing opportunity to sneak in more hints.
Oh all naturally ;)

don't have an allergy to needles, but I won't let myself be hit voluntarily. I guess a polite stance will be the best option, albeit a forced one. Can't say that Mori would let him get insulted without reacting though, only Reaver and Tomiko can do that
Believe it or not, Kai usually gets instigated for all fights he’s a part of (Looking at you katsuo) otherwise he actually is somewhat decent to Xenos

Oh all naturally ;)

Believe it or not, Kai usually gets instigated for all fights he’s a part of (Looking at you katsuo) otherwise he actually is somewhat decent to Xenos
Well, that sounds like a fight is coming. Mori's personal pride is taking after Tomiko and Reaver and he will retaliate when insulted. I do wonder what will happen if Mori used Mud Shot? Will Kai think about the only acceptable Xeno so far?