• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Perhaps post time skip, she doesn't have the sheer skill necessary to fight Reaver.

The average age is around 14~15 ish
Fair point, although that Lightning Release can save her against him. Might want to train more before facing the 'pet' though since 5 genin just barely won against him.

Guess I have one of the younger characters at 13, and then there is Kou who I doubt is even 10

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
It seems like baiyan is practically the same unphased emotion as Sagiso lol.

So @kyuukestu, im curious about three things:

1.the flamethrower never stopped. When she let down her barrier she would have died, like right there

2. How did a blind girl see all the bombs?

3. How did she avoid the bombs? I don’t think there was an explanation for that

It seems like baiyan is practically the same unphased emotion as Sagiso lol.

So @kyuukestu, im curious about three things:

1.the flamethrower never stopped. When she let down her barrier she would have died, like right there

2. How did a blind girl see all the bombs?

3. How did she avoid the bombs? I don’t think there was an explanation for that
1. I was unsure about the continuity of the flamethrower, but I can edit in something more suitable if you desire.

I went for something more neutrally defensive, she didn't let down the barrier, rather she used chakra to stir up a wind storm, a rather violent one at that, and blew away both her shield and presumably anything behind it. If it suites you better I can edit in an actual jutsu name, perhaps the Great Breakthrough.

Her hand held fast to her sword, and from her kneeling position she slashed out, covering the blade with wind-chakra that tore apart the brittle wall before and kicked up the fragment and debris into a dust-storm.

She used her chakra to blow it back

2. Y'all haven't been paying attention to detail, but your hints are;

each step seemed to meld into a rhythm of motion that followed along to the song bird's musings
traveling along it nature's backdrop, an undertone of creatures -primarily avians- humming with content.
The frantic twitters of the surrounding songbirds provided a fitting accompanying melody the displayed battle.

3. Same as #1, she blew away the ones that headed towards her

as the biting wind swept forward, carrying with it dust, debris, and most importantly of all, many of Reaver's circular explosives that were en-route to Baiyan.

1. I was unsure about the continuity of the flamethrower, but I can edit in something more suitable if you desire.

I went for something more neutrally defensive, she didn't let down the barrier, rather she used chakra to stir up a wind storm, a rather violent one at that, and blew away both her shield and presumably anything behind it. If it suites you better I can edit in an actual jutsu name, perhaps the Great Breakthrough.
Even so though, the flame thrower would continue going, I’m not sure how she’d be able to do a justu like the breakthrough, use another justu to defend using a rock barrier, notice the bombs raining from above, counter those, all while blind.

Seems rather...fishy

Oh, and because I can assume that you also weren't paying attention to the way Baiyan has been sheathing her sword, I'll be nice and tell you outright. The repeated clinks, 3 in total;

The birds chirped to a tune of nature and Baiyan jumped, accurately snatching her blade out of mid-air and sinking it into her scabbard with a very audible click.

Even then, with caution, Baiyan retreated, followed by the clarion clink of her sword as it was sheathed.

Her weapon found it's way back to it's sheath with a resounding clink

Are triggers to Baiyan's auditory genjutsu. I'll let you plan your countermeasures from now instead of just springing it as a surprise.

Even so though, the flame thrower would continue going, I’m not sure how she’d be able to do a justu like the breakthrough, use another justu to defend using a rock barrier, notice the bombs raining from above, counter those, all while blind.

Seems rather...fishy
You've confused the order.
  1. She used the earth barrier and ducked behind it.
  2. The flamethrowers splashed over the rocks which were soaked in Azumi's water style, and baked them rather than destroying them.
  3. Then, she used wind style to destroy the baked rock barrier and disrupt the flamethrowers streams.

Her next action would've been to remove herself from the path of the flamethrowers, using the dust storm created as cover, but as I said before I wasn't sure if the streams were continuous so I chose to do less typing.

Quite frankly, I don't feel like telling you exactly how she's noticing your attacks, because your subsequent action might then be to remove said method and I don't fancy putting myself at that much of a disadvantage.

I'd say notice the thing in common about all those hints I gave, then check Baiyan's Bio, and...the Second(?) post I did from Baiyan's PoV.

Oh, and because I can assume that you also weren't paying attention to the way Baiyan has been sheathing her sword, I'll be nice and tell you outright. The repeated clinks, 3 in total;

Are triggers to Baiyan's auditory genjutsu. I'll let you plan your countermeasures from now instead of just springing it as a surprise.

You've confused the order.
  1. She used the earth barrier and ducked behind it.
  2. The flamethrowers splashed over the rocks which were soaked in Azumi's water style, and baked them rather than destroying them.
  3. Then, she used wind style to destroy the baked rock barrier and disrupt the flamethrowers streams.

Her next action would've been to remove herself from the path of the flamethrowers, using the dust storm created as cover, but as I said before I wasn't sure if the streams were continuous so I chose to do less typing.

Quite frankly, I don't feel like telling you exactly how she's noticing your attacks, because your subsequent action might then be to remove said method and I don't fancy putting myself at that much of a disadvantage.

I'd say notice the thing in common about all those hints I gave, then check Baiyan's Bio, and...the Second(?) post I did from Baiyan's PoV.

Well I can tell you that reaver wont piece together the genjustu bit, so no problem there.

Just A bit of a head scratcher that she pumped out all these Justus to counter water strikes, twin flamethrowers, and a carpet bomb. But I can work with it I suppose

Well I can tell you that reaver wont piece together the genjustu bit, so no problem there.

Just A bit of a head scratcher that she pumped out all these Justus to counter water strikes, twin flamethrowers, and a carpet bomb. But I can work with it I suppose
She only pumped out two jutsu,

The earth shield, and the wind style to blow everything away.

Furthermore none of those were countering Azumi's attacks, because Azumi hasn't reacted yet. Azumi's water style was dealt with in a previous post with a completely different earthen wall.

Last edited:
My worry is she does all these jutsu back to back to back to counter these things and there will be likely no chakra exhaustion to come of this or anything really.
I've been very particular about the jutsu I'm using and the amount of chakra as well.

The first earthen wall she'd used was so basic that it could be easily tought to those without an affinity for earth element, I can link the wiki-page later if you desire.

The second earthen wall is a C-ranked jutsu used by Jirobo.

Then there's the wind style she used, as well as a chakra slash she'd used earlier to combat Azumi.

Besides that is the genjutsu probing, which has been all but completed at this point.

Now I'm having her go on the offensive with the desire to end this battle rather quickly.

That's 4 ninjutsu total, 2 of which were C rank or above, and 1 genjutsu.
Azumi's creator is a bit stuck in school so can't really post. Sorry for no response XD
same.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

She used her chakra to blow it back

2. Y'all haven't been paying attention to detail, but your hints are;

3. Same as #1, she blew away the ones that headed towards her
I barely understood what the words in these hints even meant

It's cause kyuu thinks that the hints are easier to get than they actually are. This is why I fear a fight with kyuu, cause I just can't get these hints and it is gonna cost my characters down the line.

And I just miss these obvious little hints that makes me feel stupid. Not kyuu's fault, I am just dumb. Especially for my age. :p

Actually it has nothing to do with intelligence, but rather focus and curiousity. The only way you would've noticed is if you'd carefully read through my posts and then noticed the familiar wording. Then your curiosity would've prompted you to think on it more, and afterwards it's an easy solve.

Of course, you'll miss it as long as you simply read and accept the post at face-value without deliberately questioning details.

Actually it has nothing to do with intelligence, but rather focus and curiousity. The only way you would've noticed is if you'd carefully read through my posts and then noticed the familiar wording. Then your curiosity would've prompted you to think on it more, and afterwards it's an easy solve.

Of course, you'll miss it as long as you simply read and accept the post at face-value without deliberately questioning details.

Yeah, this will be an issue for me. No offense, but with the number of RPs I am in combined with school/IRL stuff I don't really have as much time as I'd like to dissect every post you make with the detail needed to see the hidden clues. Even now I have like 4 RPs I still have to respond to including the current one. Just seems impossible for me.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Yeah, this will be an issue for me. No offense, but with the number of RPs I am in combined with school/IRL stuff I don't really have as much time as I'd like to dissect every post you make with the detail needed to see the hidden clues. Even now I have like 4 RPs I still have to respond to including the current one. Just seems impossible for me.
I feel like I should pay attention to people’s fights but I don’t know what to look for

I knew Shen would have my back :v

I didn't even have to spell it out and he's already having Reaver take out Azumi for me.
I can hold off a response until azumi can, of you like
Kinda feel bad for posting with only taiyo, but I'm in combat so I think I can make an exception.
Don’t worry, i’ll Get Hama to respond soon
Should chakra shields block weapons or just Ninjutsu?
Yes, those chakra shields are tough stuff

Now the real question is can chakra shields break? Cause if they can, then they'd just be flammable and I'd be literally untouchable.

The only limit is your chakra reserves. Depending on the attack, you have to cough up nearly an equal amount of chakra in order to counter and meet the attack. Although a chakra shield can only block one facing of you, any more facings would double the ammount of chakra used. These things could use a ton of chakra when fighting powerful attacks, and if you run out, the shield goes out too

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The only limit is your chakra reserves. Depending on the attack, you have to cough up nearly an equal amount of chakra in order to counter and meet the attack. Although a chakra shield can only block one facing of you, any more facings would double the ammount of chakra used. These things could use a ton of chakra when fighting powerful attacks, and if you run out, the shield goes out too
Cool, don't wanna be that guy that spams things.

At last it’s finished.....

10 years ago....

9B2985D8-9402-4C40-8220-12571B24D534.jpeg

I feel bad for them, guess that just shows that you can't judge a book by its cover
I’ve been posting hints of their family, what happened, and even many rules in the book of all Xenos has references to these things as well. Keep an eye out, you may find a knowledge bomb you would never have expected

(A few have still yet to be found)