• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Madoka: I do use Wind Style! Sometimes....
No she would’ve had the same thing that happened to Hashima. (Except getting killed) that’s why I said Kai & Hashima v kiro would’ve been more fair since if kiro just had lightning style and not two elements it would’ve been more fair

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Taiyo: I said the same thing, but I had Jiraiya dump some exposition on me. TL;DR, some fox thing was split up by god and made the tailed beasts, which then got shoved inside of nine peoples who take the title of Jinchūriki.

Meanwhile Hama basically said: that doesn’t matter, they just have immense power. The less you know the better

Taiyo: *Carries Furijia* Say, can we use her?
Kakashi: *Still reading* Eh, whatever. I trust your gut.

This will be awkward, as I doubt Kakashi knows much of Furijia compared to the others he has files on (She didn't do much in the last mission). So he'll likely just go with something like this XD

Madoka: I-I'm never gonna find Yasu am I?

This will be awkward, as I doubt Kakashi knows much of Furijia compared to the others he has files on (She didn't do much in the last mission). So he'll likely just go with something like this XD

Yasu Should come along, it just seems wrong for him not too. Plus, Madoka needs a partner

Deidara yay!!!
There have been very few moments where I thought 'Oh sh*t', and Deidara and Sasori appearing is one of them. Deidara has bombs so even if you keep an eye on him you are in big danger, but Sasori is even worse. Deidara gets the attention of the opponent and Sasori can fire off senbon to poison them, and that is without Deidara planting mines. When a squad meets them, I hope that they survive. Unless Kiro is in that squad, he'd try to join them and probably get destroyed

Last edited:

Deidara yay!!!

There have been very few moments where I thought 'Oh sh*t', and Deidara and Sasori appearing is one of them. Deidara has bombs so even if you keep an eye on him you are in big danger, but Sasori is even worse. Deidara gets the attention of the opponent and Sasori can fire off senbon to poison them, and that is without Deidara planting mines. When a squad meets them, I hope that they survive. Unless Kiro is in that squad, he'd try to join them and probably get destroyed
Haha actually it was more of an Easter egg, also a reference to this, which happened at the same spot too. Even the Akatsuki can’t resist lol
View attachment 664904
7B6FD8DC-0D84-4DE1-B885-4FE39AE0A92A.jpeg

Thank you, gonna start my post now. And you better keep Kou out of Deidara's and Sasori's way or else the Kou defense squad will beat you up. Or make his bloodline activate and put up a good enough fight to not get hurt too badly
Hahahaha that moment you are worried for the Akatsuki’s well being because of the protection squad XD.

Yasu Should come along, it just seems wrong for him not too. Plus, Madoka needs a partner
I never said he wasn't going :v
I just haven't got around to writing that particular section of my post.

That being said I think it's about time Baiyan provoked Reaver...

Okay;

1. Baiyan actually thinks Reaver is a summoned animal :v, her particular method of observing the world has failed to recognize him as human. Her insults aren't intentional, she's seriously praising Azumi for managing to contract such a 'rare summoned creature'.

2. Soul, you brought this upon yourself lmao, your last post was just too easy to take advantage of.

A very aggressive summoned creature lmao.

@Godjacob , regarding your last post. Excellently done, using my own jutsu against me like that, however, it probably slipped your mind but Baiyan is blind lol. Obstructing her vision any more is...well, impossible?

Thanks, though it failed to work. I still am trying to figure our what Baiyan did to the shadow but good stuff.

Azumi has no way to know that. Given the way Baiyan has fought, she has no reason to assume that the latter is blind.