• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Okay, no. That does not count as a tie in...any universe. It was a skirmish with no conclusion, and Zaku was involved with that as well.

Katsuo and Madoka originally fought each other, their attacks being so similar they canceled each other out (shockingly close to how Zaku and Kenji fought) until Zaku showed up, running away with taiyo’s scroll. So Madoka actually was on par with him, actually tieing with him. Even Katsuo said himself that the both of them would just tire out and not beat one another while another team would just steal their scrolls once they were weakened

Katsuo and Madoka originally fought each other, their attacks being so similar they canceled each other out (shockingly close to how Zaku and Kenji fought) until Zaku showed up, running away with taiyo’s scroll. So Madoka actually was on par with him, actually tieing with him. Even Katsuo said himself that the both of them would just tire out and not beat one another while another team would just steal their scrolls once they were weakened

That is not my recollection of the fight at all. Madoka wanted the scroll and chased Zaku after he stole it from Taiyo. Then Katsuo and Madoka chased Zaku, leaving Taiyo behind (Somebody betrayed him) and the two clashed for a fractional moment before there was a three way stand off and then a deal made.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Sure. My cast has "spirit" and the people they fought have talent. That's really been the biggest advantage so far XD.

But we'll see what this arc holds.
Zaku compete with Katsuo, both really good characters. Yet Kenji abused Zaku. Madoka v Zaku was a very unfair advantage for Zaku, so it doesn’t necessarily mean Madoka is in a completely lower class than him. Tomiko v Kiro, Kiro dominated with his lightning style against her, again had a huge advantage. All these characters you call weak...

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Here’s a thought, maybe nobody’s stronger than the other and people win or lose depending on their opponent? Madoka v Zaku, Zaku won, madoka v kiro madoka win, kiro v Zaku kiro win
Ehhhh Madoka and Kiro I think Kiro would win

Though I’d be stoked for a Zaku vs Kiro fight! *hint hint* @Retro Master

So you're saying that if Zaku and Taiyo actually have a formal fight, Taiyo or Zaku would win based on circumstance.
But for real tho, get these bois to fight, meanwhile Kou and Susei just have a playdate.
Hey I wouldn’t mind a fight! Taiyo and Zaku have a spotty rivalry. From the forest of death to the hospital wing, Taiyo just keeps coming back XD.

Seiun: WANNA PLAY WITH KNIVES?!?

Kou: 0-0 ...

sSoul

Previously Swirled

Hey I wouldn’t mind a fight! Taiyo and Zaku have a spotty rivalry. From the forest of death to the hospital wing, Taiyo just keeps coming back XD.

Seiun isn't the best with kids, not gonna lie... don't think Kin is either, someone should really get those two some therapy.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb

For a moment I thought madoka used wind style so I put her lol