• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks, though it failed to work. I still am trying to figure our what Baiyan did to the shadow but good stuff.

Azumi has no way to know that. Given the way Baiyan has fought, she has no reason to assume that the latter is blind.
She didn't do anything to the Shadow itself.

She cut off the top section of the wall, and that section fell off. Since the shadows were climbing up the wall, when what they're climbing on started to collapse then it'd drag them along with it.

Sagisō might've told her? But a fair assumption either way.

I'm referring to her tone rather than the words themselves in that part. I'll probably expand on her vocabulary while she tries to gut Taiyo like a fish.
azumi's age is less than furijia's age, but apparently furijia's too young to have a bigger vocabulary? XD

I made Azumi and Tomiko too young for you guys. I should probably bump them up.
Least I stuck to actual Pre-time skip ages...

Tayuya: ....isn't this the meek girl who ran away from me like only a few months ago? When did she become a battle thirsty bitch.
Her personality goes through a major shift once she wielding her weapon, and adopts the battle style of her weapon's namesake.

Her style isn't very suited for...well, deadly battles, especially not at her skill-level, hence I refrained from using it.

Taiyo X Sakura
Inner Taiyo x inner Sakura.

I ship it. Shen seal of approval :up:8)

Sakura: AGH! Why? I am not looking for a relationship!

Inner Sakura: Yeah, if she wants to be obsessed over a guy...he has to at least be a total hunk like Sasuke. Real easy on the eyes.

Sakura: Really!?

Inner Sakura: What not like you had a deeper reason to like him in the series.

So if he and Sakura have a child, will they just have 2 voices in their head.... oh boi
Also
Taiyo: never knew Sakura had an inner voice
Inner Taiyo: yeah, but her's doesn't actively put you down to stop you from being an overflow of positivity.

That child grows up in a mental ward XD

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Inner Sakura: .....I'm listening.

Sakura: STOP!
Taiyo:.....dont tell her
Inner Taiyo: I'm telling her, so shut up. Basically you have to be buff to handle LCM and since there are like 7 or 8 variations of this, he's going to have to repeat that 7 or 8 times over, therefore, making him one of the buffest bois here.
Taiyo: ...why?
Inner Taiyo: cause you don't like it >:D

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Inner Sakura: .....I'm listening.

Sakura: STOP!

Inner Taiyo: I'm telling her, so shut up. Basically you have to be buff to handle LCM and since there are like 7 or 8 variations of this, he's going to have to repeat that 7 or 8 times over, therefore, making him one of the buffest bois here.
81F35808-4034-40CC-B83A-545BB976541D.jpeg

Inner Sakura: Oh yeah, don't stop. Keep that mental image going.

Sakura: This is NOT that kind of story!

Inner Sakura: Shut up, you know you are thinking it.

On the plus side, no one has yet to threaten the meme lord's reign XD

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Inner Sakura: Oh yeah, don't stop. Keep that mental image going.
Inner Taiyo: Oh yeah, there's also Sage Mode, and who knows how much training and buffness that requires. Finally there that devilish thing we get in our eyes if you're in to eye stuff, maybe it could be a real thing and the powers could be fleshed out.
Taiyo: you done?
Inner Taiyo: yep, for now...

Last edited:
Inner Taiyo: Oh yeah, there's also Sage Mode, and who knows how much training and buffness that requires. Finally there s that devilish thing we get in our eyes if your in to eye stuff, maybe it could be a film thing and the powers could be fleshed out.
Taiyo: you done?
Inner Taiyo: yep, for now...

Inner Sakura: *Drooling*

Sakura: She does NOT represent my feelings on this!

View attachment 665035

No one can ever take that title from me. Bow to the meme lord xeno filth 8)

Tayuya: King of memes is about the furthest you are ever gonna realistically get anywhere. So may as well celebrate it.

No lie I was hoping Hinegaku would ask for Takato to come along. Since now there is no reason he'd get involved in this arc XD

Still don't know what to do with Sakura/Tayuya right now. Suggestions would be appreciated since everyone is paired up in battles XD

No lie I was hoping Hinegaku would ask for Takato to come along. Since now there is no reason he'd get involved in this arc XD

Still don't know what to do with Sakura/Tayuya right now. Suggestions would be appreciated since everyone is paired up in battles XD
She'll be very careful about who she brings as she's actually disregarding the mission in favor of settling a personal vendetta the Hyūga have with Kumogakure. They'll still be performing the mission; but instead, their main goal isn't really to capture the Jinchuriki but instead, screw over Kumo.

Sagisō can voucher for Takato, though. She still needs to go back and see if Kiro and Tayuya and interested in taking a trip outside the village. So she'll officially hand in the final list of names then.

Oh, also -Fear not Godly Opponents, only Godforsaken allies!

She'll be very careful about who she brings as she's actually disregarding the mission in favor of settling a personal vendetta the Hyūga have with Kumogakure. They'll still be performing the mission; but instead, their main goal isn't really to capture the Jinchuriki but instead, screw over Kumo.

Sagisō can voucher for Takato, though. She still needs to go back and see if Kiro and Tayuya and interested in taking a trip outside the village. So she'll officially hand in the final list of names then.

Oh, also -Fear not Godly Opponents, only Godforsaken allies!

We'll find out what I have to fear this coming arc, and whether Tomiko or Kenji's buffs are enough to help them look decent to their peers for once. Fingers crossed.

Azumi: ...I just wanted to see Baiyan's skills and get her to join a team. Is that too much to ask?

With Reaver there, yes, yes it was lmao.
Reaver makes almost everything too much to ask for. Speaking of Reaver, I'd love to see him and Furijia fight. No strategy, just complete and utter mayhem.

I made Azumi and Tomiko too young for you guys. I should probably bump them up.
Least I stuck to actual Pre-time skip ages...
Is 13 really that young? I thought that 13 was the average age for the characters