• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Xeno using mud WOULD bring back enemies. And they bonded after a honorable bout, Kai insulting Hashima although she sent no insult back, something that Kai admires. Also the only Xeno he regrets insulting
I kinda want to make friends with Kai, why do I want to make friends with dangerous people? Sounds like some unhealthy relationships to me. If Kai finds out that Mori knocked out Kiro though, no amount of diplomacy will help him

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Mori’s near the top of my list of allies I wanna make
I kinda want to make friends with Kai, why do I want to make friends with dangerous people? Sounds like some unhealthy relationships to me. If Kai finds out that Mori knocked out Kiro though, no amount of diplomacy will help him
Taiyo wants to be friends with everyone
Seiun doesn't need friends
Tsuki is neutral on the topic of friends.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Kai would slam a big 'Rejected!' sign in front of any Xeno who tries to befriend a Yuki, good luck Tsuki

Kai: YES.
That mainly because Taiyo was trying to be romantic. He’s alright with Yuki ‘using’ Xenos, although just prefers to avoid/kill them himself

Mori had to spill his own blood to befriend Reaver, who knows what he needs to do to befriend a Xenophobic Hunter-nin?

Ehhhh just ask Hashima. She’ll give you some pointers XD

Hashima already beat Reaver just to be nice lol

Hashima would be a fun partner to have besides Mori when fighting Reaver, the rage that Reaver would feel would rival Kai's Xenophobia

If I do recall, Hashima had help from Kai, whom also delivered the defeating blow by the way. Count your lucky starts Kai was with you

Kai: YES.
That mainly because Taiyo was trying to be romantic. He’s alright with Yuki ‘using’ Xenos, although just prefers to avoid/kill them himself

Ehhhh just ask Hashima. She’ll give you some pointers XD
Sorry, not capable of reanimating or talking to the dead. Guess I'll have to figure it out on my own and since Mori's still alive, I'd say I did a decent job so far

Hama made an icicle when talking about the jinchuriki.
Surprisingly inconclusive. It's possible to create Ice without having Ice release.
Hama froze the demon brothers in a frozen tidal wave. Also, interesting where your mind is going. Hama as a wildcard really throws a wrench in the theory huh? XD
Depends, the Kaguya clan have white hair, and they're known for having gone to war with the Mist. Coincidentally Kaguya refers to the Moon rabbit goddess, and Hama wears a necklace depicting a crescent moon.
SHEN! WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!
I'll toss this out there, around that time would've been the 3rd Ninja war.

To be fair I also spend more time thinking of backstories/character arcs than anything else. Fights especially, evident by the recent exchange between the battle master kyuu and myself XD
I think you have a better chance without Reaver poisoning the area.

Shen thinks he's onto something by pushing Baiyan to go underground to avoid his attacks, but I'm onto him as well. I'll probably just play off Azumi to escape this trap :v

To be fair I also spend more time thinking of backstories/character arcs than anything else. Fights especially, evident by the recent exchange between the battle master kyuu and myself XD
Other way around here, I rarely have a day go by without thinking about ways to fight Reaver. Call me whatever you want, but Reaver is the most likely opponent at almost any given time so it doesn't hurt to be prepared

Shen thinks he's onto something by pushing Baiyan to go underground to avoid his attacks, but I'm onto him as well. I'll probably just play off Azumi to escape this trap :v
Haha except she has ways to get past it without using the ground, and baiyan doesn’t have that option. Looks like you bit off more than you could chew :\=|:

I mean to be fair, Baiyan had not even been trying. And only now is about to go on the offensive.

Besides, Azumi's post might shift the dynamic a bit. Cause her priority will not be the spar given recent events.

Haha except she has ways to get past it without using the ground, and baiyan doesn’t have that option. Looks like you bit off more than you could chew :\=|:
Pffft, I could actually avoid the poison entirely, I just don't wanna get called for 'perfect counters'.
I mean to be fair, Baiyan had not even been trying. And only now is about to go on the offensive.

Besides, Azumi's post might shift the dynamic a bit. Cause her priority will not be the spar given recent events.
She's certainly been trying, she just needed time to set up her genjutsu, and 2 vs 1 she's paying attention to her chakra consumption. Now that her genjutsu's been prepared she can now aim for a swift ending to the battle.

Avoiding hundreds of feet of poison, and THEN the fire? All the while being blind? Seems like a perfect counter to me.
Only if you completely forget about her summoning animal, a Hummingbird with wind release, who's been surveying the battle the entire time and passing the information onto Baiyan through chirps, tweets, and twitters. :v

I'm going to be using Iris in my next post so I guess it wouldn't matter whether you figured it out at this point.

Only if you completely forget about her summoning animal, a Hummingbird with wind release, who's been surveying the battle the entire time and passing the information onto Baiyan through chirps, tweets, and twitters. :v

I'm going to be using Iris in my next post so I guess it wouldn't matter whether you figured it out at this point.
Which it can’t see through a thick poison fog, which is also spreading up towards the bird so.

Which it can’t see through a thick poison fog, which is also spreading up towards the bird so.
Aaaaaaand that's why it has Wind release. Before the poison spreads to its summoner it's a rather simple matter for both it and Baiyan to coordinate in a wind-release to keep the clouds at Bay. After which Baiyan can choose to escape underground, and unpoisoned, and from there a combination of utilizing that genjutsu I set up, attacks from below, and aerial assault is more than enough to trouble Reaver. Even better he'll be isolated from Azumi because she can't effectively fight Baiyan given the state of the battlefield.

It's only a matter of punching a hole in his suit with a technique, as Sagisō has done before, and letting his own poison do the work. After that, she can focus on assaulting Azumi from 3 different directions at once.

Of course, that's the most Idea scenario, I have many more alternatives that achieve similar results. One alternative requires purely earth release, but I don't want to use that one as it could be put to far better use once Azumi's a bit closer.