• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was apparently supposed to be a 'secret', if you consider a secret walking into the village where the Uchiha Clan lives and then flaunting their kekkei genkai in front of an entire crowd of onlookers like they weren't supposed to recognize it or something.

:D

Some of our initial OC actions didn't really match up with their stories, I do remember having Sagisō bluff her way out of a fight she probably would've lost if it'd actually happened xD

Speaking of Retro, I've just been smirking while Kiro and Tayuya talk about the curse mark in the middle of a Hyuga training ground. I'm truly surprised neither of them managed to give away the location of Orochimaru's base when they're having conversations like that, basically in public lol :blush:
Maybe they will one day, and I suppose some light torture never hurt someone too badly

I'm sorry for the delay, but I'll try my best to post tomorrow. Still recovering from a serious cold and already pushing it by staying up past 3 AM
Shoo Shoo, to bed with you. The only time you're required to post with consistent frequency is during your fight with me. Everything else in this RP pales in comparison to the chance of Sagisō's hand in marriage which is apparently Biju level according to Nebby :D>_<:p:)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
You know what? lol soul you’re fine. Don’t worry, since tsukis leaving, the jutsu will stop and Raiku won’t be affected by the ice feet since there is no ice! It’s fine if he wasted chakra trying to attack tsuki :D

Shoo Shoo, to bed with you. The only time you're required to post with consistent frequency is during your fight with me. Everything else in this RP pales in comparison to the chance of Sagisō's hand in marriage which is apparently Biju level according to Nebby :D>_<:p:)
So depending on the outcome of the fight, Tomiko's love triangle either remains or collapses? Interesting, most pressure put upon me so far. And yes, I said I was going to sleep. Night owl genes are nasty stuff though

"Lord Fugaku, sir."

“Nice to see you Raiku. How have you been doing?”

"Good, thank you. I finished the mission in gathering information about the Sound's location by getting a body of an Oto-nin."

“I’m glad that you successfully completed that mission.”

"Also sir... I've retrieved the Mist Uchiha that was hidden away from the clan for so long. He has dark eyes and hair and appears to be in his early teens."

"What's he like?"

"Hmm.. well he's stubborn, threatened an Uchiha... and I think he's going on the wrong path. He was trying to get to Orochimaru for power..."

“Interesting. I thank you for this information Raiku.”

"You're welcome, sir."

“If you ever need help with something, don’t hesitate to come and ask me.”

Raiku was a bit shocked, but simply nodded and bowed before exiting the room.

He quickly went to his normal training area. It was near a river and trees with a portion of the ground uncovered by grass.

"Hmm... what should I do today... I could go with mental training, physical training, or jutsu training... I know! All three heheh..."

Raiku quickly did hand seals and summoned two crow clones. One he assigned to meditating and the other to exercise. Meanwhile he started practicing the Body Flicker Technique...

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Timeskip to 10 hours later...

Raiku spent most of his time training with in between breaks to regain his chakra. He began switching it up every now and then, sometimes kenjutsu training, or shurikenjutsu training, or fire style. He also tried doing his hand seals faster as well as practicing the Body Flicker with one hand.

Around the time he ran out of chakra he started hearing music faintly. He followed the direction to near the gates of the village where he saw multiple Hyuga performing a festival.

Thank god I'm not up there.. luckily Lord Fugaku isn't that... strange. Oh well, I've been training for a large amount of time, I could do with relaxing...

Raiku decided to get some food and enjoy the festival as a nice break.
This is what Raiku’s training consisted of...

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Hm. I don’t see how that was possible Nebulix.

Cutting using a sword, waiting patiently, preforming two justus, while even aiming at Kai. Raiku is in for all intents and purposes: a fan. The fan blades are the spikes and tines. And there are about five layers of those spikes and tines, all of which are grinding around like a fan and would carve Raiku to ribbons if left unchecked

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
one Part of them took the most damage to Raiku previous Jutsu, he simply found that weak point with his sharingan and was able to cut through it due to an enhanced blade.

Byakugan Killer Ao...

The Ao arc in the manga was a good appetizer for the main event ;)
Ao in the manga was bleh.

I only binge Boruto when I have free time, I'm not all that into it. The fights are...okay. Nothing too amazing thus far. I don't mind Boruto or the rest of the crew, but I've got no major love for them either though. I'm kinda surprised I haven't seen Boruto x Mitsuki ships all over the internet though...so that's a thing.

Boruto is a good reference for jutsu though. Most of the jutsu they use differ from those of Naruto and Shippuden, so it's good material for jutsu diversity.