• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it’s still possible. Zander was gone for like five months and he’s back now. If you could get into the flow of things, it will be way easier. :up:

Very true. Although I did kinda leave off with the perfect reintroduction opportunity, and a tease at my return via Orochimaru, so I'm not the best example of coming back with 'nothing under your belt'.

Alway's wanted opinions on that teaser btw. Anyone guess I was returning after the Zaku/Orochimaru conversation? Big thanks to Shen for the help with it. Lol

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
honestly this rp has gone so far it's insane to think about.
Yeah it’s crazy, making it to the top 3 RP’s on this site and still going strong.
Very true. Although I did kinda leave off with the perfect reintroduction opportunity, and a tease at my return via Orochimaru, so I'm not the best example of coming back with 'nothing under your belt'.

Alway's wanted opinions on that teaser btw. Anyone guess I was returning after the Zaku/Orochimaru conversation? Big thanks to Shen for the help with it. Lol

No problem ^^ like Zander said, you could introduce your character back into the fold if you like

Sounds interesting, what is it about?

It’s a Sci-Fi Mystery novel taking place in the future, where one unknown event has changed the entire way the world worked. And Zallin, our main character must find out what that event is, what changed, and how it must be fixed, all the while figuring out the world around him and meeting the most interesting, frightening, and strange characters who would impact his journey

It’s a Sci-Fi Mystery novel taking place in the future, where one unknown event has changed the entire way the world worked. And Zallin, our main character must find out what that event is, what changed, and how it must be fixed, all the while figuring out the world around him and meeting the most interesting, frightening, and strange characters who would impact his journey

Lookin' to get mah hands on a copy of this here fancy new book I've been hearing about in all the talkies.

Lookin' to get mah hands on a copy of this here fancy new book I've been hearing about in all the talkies.

Haha thanks! I’ve put a ton of blood, sweat, and tears into this. Really put my imagination on overdrive to be the most unique universe I could. I even made concept art for nearly every character that appears in it, and even most of the technology.

The book is called: ‘Technocity’

That sounds really cool :)

That sounds like something I'd read, it is interesting so far

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Haha thanks! I’ve put a ton of blood, sweat, and tears into this. Really put my imagination on overdrive to be the most unique universe I could. I even made concept art for nearly every character that appears in it, and even most of the technology.

The book is called: ‘Technocity’
I would love to read this, seeing as how you've managed to tell a great story with this RP I don't doubt your authoring skills.

Hmmm, the only advice I can give on publishing is maybe start off as a Web novel, the popular ones usually get fanart, and publishing opportunities.

Now, not to be a kill joy but try to include something RP related in the posts so we don't get flagged as off-topic >~>

With that said, I believe it's nebby's turn to post?

I'm more of a high-fantasy than sci-fi person myself, despite my love of science, I'll have to do a once over of that chapter once I get home~

Well wishing aspiring author~

Take breaks and remember to keep your passion fuelled, let it be a passion project, not work. Good Luck ~

Hmmm, the only advice I can give on publishing is maybe start off as a Web novel, the popular ones usually get fanart, and publishing opportunities.

Now, not to be a kill joy but try to include something RP related in the posts so we don't get flagged as off-topic >~>

With that said, I believe it's nebby's turn to post?

I'm more of a high-fantasy than sci-fi person myself, despite my love of science, I'll have to do a once over of that chapter once I get home~

Well wishing aspiring author~

Take breaks and remember to keep your passion fuelled, let it be a passion project, not work. Good Luck ~

Yeahhhh hence why it took 3 years to get off the ground. I have real life work as my primary, and the if the book takes off then I can always switch priorities. Best of both worlds

Thanks for the kind thoughts!

Made this::

King Mori and Queen Tomiko
14BBB25B-0E75-46C3-A8E9-3E1F152FD996.jpeg

I'm pretty sure that when Kou called Tomiko the rock queen, this wasn't what he had in mind.

Good drawing though, if you were going for nightmare fuel, than you've definitely succeded, especially for King Mori

Even Kou would be disturbed at the sight, more so than a certain perverted puppet master

Yup, that’s the aim! Glad to know it’s working :)
Tomiko: I....I am disturbed...

Low ki Absurd might have my favorite ninja style so far in the AU. Working on draft response (Among others) so sorry if it comes late.

Queen Tomiko: *SCREECHES*

Haha thanks! Absurd is a real treat to write, not gonna lie ^^

Now, just gotta figure out how king Katsuo and Queen guren would look...

@Shen: Ghost Gym Leader Hey, it still looks like your misunderstanding the attack. They were Senbon formed and projected from the earth at high speeds. As posted in it's name, it was like a small upside shower, a large wave if you will. Not branches connected to anything.

Or am I interpreting your reply incorrectly?

Hmm seems like remnants of the old reply is there. Basically though, Queen guren is firing air shockwaves to slice through the crystals while queen Tomiko is destroying the remainder with her earth needles