• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I’m having trouble visualizing the ice serpent and tsuki’s jutsu, and their position. All I know is raikus in the trees

Too me it looks like a giant serpent about to run over or eat Raiku since he’s in the trees now. As for Tsuki, I think she made some sort of ice whip.

Yup exactly that.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Soul, have Taiyo head to Sagisō, she can more or less heal him. Someone should also take over the Hyo fight for Sakura, your sole healer should never be on the front line.
I'll have Taiyo take over for Sakura once he's healed. On one hand, I could use fire style with orange FBS and maybe have a bit more fun despite a loss, or I could try not bringing fire to a water fight like Kyuu suggested...Ill have to think in this more later.

I'll have Taiyo take over for Sakura once he's healed. On one hand, I could use fire style with orange FBS and maybe have a bit more fun despite a loss, or I could try not bringing fire to a water fight like Kyuu suggested...Ill have to think in this more later.
While Fire gets nerfed heavily, it's also like your only real choice to fight Hyo besides Lightning. Every other element is basically just gonna pass through her body. Just like Sakura's flower petals which are gonna pass through Hyo.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
While Fire gets nerfed heavily, it's also like your only real choice to fight Hyo besides Lightning. Every other element is basically just gonna pass through her body. Just like Sakura's flower petals which are gonna pass through Hyo.
So the way I see it, Taiyo is just going to be buying time, since everything he does will just pass through Hyo. I don't even think that puppet arms will help him.

So the way I see it, Taiyo is just going to be buying time, since everything he does will just pass through Hyo. I don't even think that puppet arms will help him.
For the most part. Hyo's kinda... Untouchable? Hozuki is probably too OP a clan xD, this is why I'm having them be a mostly neutral force.

Puppet arms pass through her, you can cut her in half and it wouldn't do much :v

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
I believe I made an OC in CoDA with the ability to change their state of matter to things such as liquid and you said how they can be killed. So there are ways to get rid of one. If I were to suggest maybe Evaporation or move away the particles from each other using strong wind style, can freeze them, electrocute them, absorb them with earth style. So yeah.

Poison is a thing. A poison cloud could actually do something
Hmm, not really, I'd counter that in a heartbeat.

Water bubble over head to prevent air borne poisons, a circulating layer of water to flush out the poison in their body, shedding entire portions of their body that are poisoned... Etc.

*shrug* Being of liquid consistency and build, affecting their body is rather difficult.

I believe I made an OC in CoDA with the ability to change their state of matter to things such as liquid and you said how they can be killed. So there are ways to get rid of one. If I were to suggest maybe Evaporation or move away the particles from each other using strong wind style, can freeze them, electrocute them, absorb them with earth style. So yeah.
Evaporation is an idea, but Chakra can create more water and it can also condense water out of vapour.

Wind style... Sorta feasible, but they could simply remain solid.

I've made counters against freezing, and at the same time Ice is also an Insulator against temperature changes so it'll be hard to freeze her down to the core.

Electricity is their bane so I won't bother trying to counter that since it's their explicitly stated weakness.

Absorb them with earth style? An interesting idea, but difficult to pull off.

Keep thinking though, methods to deal with them very much do exist~

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Yeah chakra is always light blue unless it’s from a tailed beast
This brings up two more questions of mine, one, does Tailed Beast chakra have a specific color or no? And two, what color is nature energy, is it light blue as well or is it a different color.
I'll wait for Tsuki to respond before I post
Ill havr to read yoyr post again before I can properly respond.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
This brings up two more questions of mine, one, does Tailed Beast chakra have a specific color or no? And two, what color is nature energy, is it light blue as well or is it a different color.

A tailed beast is usually red unless under special circumstances like laced with a material

Nature energy is invisible, it can't even be sensed unless you go through training.

However, special types of chakra have different colors. There's a special chakra called the...Peacock something, and it's a light purple.

latest

It's this, the Mysterious Peacock Method, it was in a filler arc of part 1.