• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s cool if no one takes me seriously. I haven’t had a fight in months so it’s fair to think like that.

Lel I’m not trying to force anything. If the story calls for a fight, then I’ll be ready. :up:

Kiro v Sagisō can happen at anytime tho... ;)
HAHAHA! What a wonderful time to log back in! Alright Retro, let's go, flashback, Convo, or right after this arc?

I’m for the flashback... only cuz the arc might not finish anytime soon. Everyone else gets to witness the battle here as well unlike a convo.

We’d still need to figure out a reason why they fight though.
You make it sound like Sagisō hasn't attacked people just cause she felt like it. The only thing you really need to decide was how long Kiro managed to last until he got annoyed and just accepted her challenge.

You make it sound like Sagisō hasn't attacked people just cause she felt like it. The only thing you really need to decide was how long Kiro managed to last until he got annoyed and just accepted her challenge.
Right after Tayuya they could fight. Kiro will have no reason not to accept... especially if he wants to get the seal to activate.

I’ll just have to deal with the fact the weather will be in her favor for the early parts of the battle.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
Few things @Shen: Ghost Gym Leader

So Queen Guren deflected all of the potentially thousands of Senbon? Your response made it seem like I fired her crystal branch jutsu again.

And Katsuo's mom is Ichiko, not Fumino.

Also, did anything happen when the boxes sunk into the earth?

I didn’t think there was THOUANDS per say. But I can edit in Queen Tomiko and queen guren teaming up to stop it with a mix of the air style justu and interception stones.

Huh weird. I looked back in our PM’s and found it was Funino.

The boxes are floating, they were Never on the ground. So no.

I didn’t think there was THOUANDS per say. But I can edit in Queen Tomiko and queen guren teaming up to stop it with a mix of the air style justu and interception stones.

Huh weird. I looked back in our PM’s and found it was Funino.

The boxes are floating, they were Never on the ground. So no.

The post said hundreds maybe even thousands. Just a massive amount I found hard to dodge so easily. XD

And really? Must be autocorrect. Her names always been Ichiko.

And really? Shoot, I don't remember reading that they float.

Also, is Absurd somehow obtaining info from our minds? Because he knows things he shouldn't.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
The post said hundreds maybe even thousands. Just a massive amount I found hard to dodge so easily. XD

And really? Must be autocorrect. Her names always been Ichiko.

And really? Shoot, I don't remember reading that they float.

Also, is Absurd somehow obtaining info from our minds? Because he knows things he shouldn't.

Oh....OH. That’s bad XD. Well...made the edit.

Okay, fixed the name.

Genjustu tricks the minds of those who are in it. Warping it uniquely on the viewers. However, only Katsuo can see the heads of his parents, not the remaining cell mates.