• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Top tier motivation, Hama knows how to inspire her troops.

Well, right now we need Raiku to not run off by himself and work back to the group. That doesn't help us XD
Hyo's just in it for kicks and to work out her annoyance that she almost got frozen, I stated that a while back.

Speaking of Nebby, none of our OCs on the Konoha side have taken a leader role and this scattered fights thing really isn't working out. If you don't mind Sagisō will get right down to things and dish out orders and perhaps a plan of attack if anything comes to mind while I procrastinate some more.

Hyo's just in it for kicks and to work out her annoyance that she almost got frozen, I stated that a while back.

Speaking of Nebby, none of our OCs on the Konoha side have taken a leader role and this scattered fights thing really isn't working out. If you don't mind Sagisō will get right down to things and dish out orders and perhaps a plan of attack if anything comes to mind while I procrastinate some more.

I mean if you want. I probably should have had Kakashi take up that role, he gave an order or two at the beginning but then just stopped when the battle began.

Right now Kakashi and Hama are just...kinda there. For the most part they're acting as spectators and restraints to each other while the younger ones do the whole life threatening battle thing. Though Kakashi's also running a 'save my teammates thing'

Right now Kakashi and Hama are just...kinda there. For the most part they're acting as spectators and restraints to each other while the younger ones do the whole life threatening battle thing. Though Kakashi's also running a 'save my teammates thing'

Yeah, I'm trying to have Kakashi play a role while keeping Hama occupied without trying to have him take up too much presence with the Genin fights. Basically keeping people from dropping dead and pulling them to safety. Or trying to keep the enemy away like he tried to do with the Ninken pit.

Yeah, I'm trying to have Kakashi play a role while keeping Hama occupied without trying to have him take up too much presence with the Genin fights. Basically keeping people from dropping dead and pulling them to safety. Or trying to keep the enemy away like he tried to do with the Ninken pit.
Yea, but since we're actively trying to keep the Jonin away from full-on involvement with the Genin fights, it's kinda hard for them to lead said fights.
Erm, fujira is alive because of kakashi’s interception
reread that last line I wrote.

With Kakashi intercepting two fights, one a kill move and one a dangerous move (both from Kai, oddly.) he has been helping a fair ammount.

Unlike guren.
*sips tea*

Lots of chakra consumption from Kai there.

Team Iwa overall has a better showing than team Kakashi, apart from the teams who haven't fought yet, team Kakashi has just about the worst showing. Particularly it's because we don't have a leader and seperated far too early.

Katsuo, Tomiko, and Mori are covering each other pretty well and that makes it so that none of them have really been forced into a super desperate situation.

There simply isn't any real need for Gurren to involve herself in the fight since the gennin/chunin are performing perfectly fine on their own.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Raikus in the trees above tsuki. He wouldn’t cause a genjutsu on her only for her to wake up right in front of him, not even tied up. He was after all sneaking around so others wouldn’t catch him moving tsuki

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I think I'll have the Taiyo vs Seiun fight conclude with Taiyo accidentally using FBS like FBS, you know, the explosive speed boost and stuff. Taiyo will get back to the group whilst coughing up blood due to the poison.
Also for fun, here's a list of evil counterparts of OCs, the format going good:evil
Katsuo: King Katsuo
Tomiko: Queen Tomiko
Mori: King Mori
Guren: Queen Guren
Any other suggestions?

I think I'll have the Taiyo vs Seiun fight conclude with Taiyo accidentally using FBS like FBS, you know, the explosive speed boost and stuff. Taiyo will get back to the group whilst coughing up blood due to the poison.
Also for fun, here's a list of evil counterparts of OCs, the format going good:evil
Katsuo: King Katsuo
Tomiko: Queen Tomiko
Mori: King Mori
Guren: Queen Guren
Any other suggestions?
So you just put King/Queen in front of them? I’m confused @.@

sSoul

Previously Swirled
So you just put King/Queen in front of them? I’m confused @.@
I believe that Absurd made evil duplicates of Team Iwa, which was why I put only them down. I'm asking for more because the Evil Counterpart trope is my favorite, and I love seeing tropes in action. Sorry for the confusion.
Unless I'm still wrong, and now I look and feel like an idiot.

I believe that Absurd made evil duplicates of Team Iwa, which was why I put only them down. I'm asking for more because the Evil Counterpart trope is my favorite, and I love seeing tropes in action. Sorry for the confusion.
Unless I'm still wrong, and now I look and feel like an idiot.
Nah I think you’re right. I went and checked and that seems to be the case, my bad.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
the last moment, the mischievous ninja cast a handsign. Katsuo was replaced with a log, tagged with a single explosive tag, the Xeno-Bomber Specialty. His hope was using the log to detonate Queen Tomiko's attack, and shred King Mori with the shrapnel in the process.

Ah now ain’t this familiar.

Kai: *AUTISTIC SCREECHING*

Hey, this Rp is in the top 3 famous RP’s on this sight and getting even more popular. Even gathering the attention of the art community I’m in. Some even offered to do illustrations of some of our characters. It’s getting up there.
I am just waiting for the Kai memes and fanfics to roll out of their minds, should be fun. Jokes aside, that's freaking awesome!

Hey, this Rp is in the top 3 famous RP’s on this site and getting even more popular. Even gathering the attention of the art community I’m in. Some even offered to do illustrations of some of our characters. It’s getting up there.
Yeah the potential is there. Compared to the sites that are completely dedicated to Naruto, I’d say we’re doing pretty damn good.

It’s also cool to know that there are other people who are interested in this.